What SF characters do you use?

cosmic_lord

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Well, I knew there were some errors in translation, but that's where everywhere calls it so what was I to do? :lol:

Anyway, one thing about Gen is that he definitely uses Mantis and Crane fighting styles.

Sakura and the lesser... um... antatsutos? are still in the same category. A friend and I have this inside joke where we call Sakura Matt Puckett... because this guy we know with the same hair style dressed up like a cherrleader one day for a pep rally stunt, and sakura looks just like him... lol.

Yea, I saw Alpha 3 for the PSX. That looks like it would have been very awesome gameplay. I looked high and low for an ISO of it but I can't find one. Blah. The arcade Alpha 3 pretty much sucks.

Alpha 3 on psone is indeed a fine fighting game. Fairly balanced, with a nice assortment of characters. Head to a game store, it can't be more than 20 used.

I are a tightwad... lol.

Besides, my monitor is a 19" flat panel... and it's a lot easier on my eyes than the T.V... which is good for me because I'm visually handicapped.

If I felt like it I'd go to blockbuster and rent the thing to make an ISO out of it, but I'm lazeh.

Alpha 3 on psone is indeed a fine fighting game. Fairly balanced, with a nice assortment of characters. Head to a game store, it can't be more than 20 used.

err....something wrong with the arcade version?

anyways, world tour rocks, makes the playstation version a blast.

regarding the topic, i mostly go for the shoto-clones since most of the time they give me the shortest learning curve (including the game itself), then move on to other characters. the only time i remember hating Guile (i prefer his "bladed" image over Charlie) is on SVC.

ken is definatly the only one you need, fast and deadly, guile is cooler than charlie but i hate the back to foward motion it takes too long to pull off, i like to charge my opponent not be on the deffensive which fighting with guile feels like

Over all, the psx version of SFA3 is probably my most favorite fighting game ever. I prefer it over the arcade version because of the mode you can choose a character and a style and "level" him up according to how you play. So there's tons of custimizing you can do. Way back when me and my roommate would go all out with our characters everyday, him being Ryu and me being Ken...ahhh..I need to play it now lol.