Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

I gave up waiting for a CPS-3 Emulator to be released  :blink:

I just went down to my local pawnshop and purchased one for $90 (I got a free VMU -> The Salesperson forgot to take out the VMU from the controller :D)

DC 4 Life.......  :lol:

Thanks for the link to the Model 3 Emu WIP random guy.......Lets hope it gets released soon  :lol:

I think its in mame now but its not working yet

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Justice (sort of) has finally won and this thread was moved. In your face, Mr. G. :lol:

Well I don't care where this thread is, as long as its still open! :P

48 mb...but its on CD. KOF2002 is way more than that and it looks like crap compared to SF3.

What the flock were you quoting there?

Ooops...wrong one. I was supposed to quote Frost's one. What the hell...I must be hallucinating.

Yay! Justice (sort of) has finally won and this thread was moved. In your face, Mr. G. :lol:

Well I don't care where this thread is, as long as its still open! :D

48 mb...but its on CD. KOF2002 is way more than that and it looks like crap compared to SF3.

What the flock were you quoting there?

Ooops...wrong one. I was supposed to quote Frost's one. What the hell...I must be hallucinating.

Nah, this was the first time I've seen you do something like this. :P

I gave up waiting for a CPS-3 Emulator to be released  :lol:

I just went down to my local pawnshop and purchased one for $90 (I got a free VMU -> The Salesperson forgot to take out the VMU from the controller :P)

DC 4 Life.......  :D

Thanks for the link to the Model 3 Emu WIP random guy.......Lets hope it gets released soon  :P

I think its in mame now but its not working yet

I also noticed how it said NEVER under CPS-3...isn't that too strong of a word? It will EVENTUALLY get decrypted.

The iso could be around 355 Megs and can be compressed to about 150 MB or less depending on the compression methods. I am look at some RAR compressed dreamcast games. 18 MB = FSCKING 400 MB. On the spot.

And I'm a guy, I highly doubt I'm cute, although girls do tell me I am, with or without my long hair(I'm bald now. Less hair washing for me, its a pain).

The iso could be around 355 Megs and can be compressed to about 150 MB or less depending on the compression methods. I am look at some RAR compressed dreamcast games. 18 MB = FSCKING 400 MB. On the spot.

And I'm a guy, I highly doubt I'm cute, although girls do tell me I am, with or without my long hair(I'm bald now. Less hair washing for me, its a pain).

Yes but if it is an iso then it probably couldn't be played compressed - you can't play psx games inside a zip file. Why the heck are you guys defending frost's claims all of a sudden, now we finally have proof that

(s)he's lying?

Edited by random guy

Uhh, I was just talking about compression methods for files that are 355+ megs. I know you can't play ISO's from a compressed file. I'm just saying that any type of 355+ meg file can be compress to 40 mb or less with the right compression techniques.

Edit: Unless its a rar file and you have Alchoal 120%, you can run ISO's from a rar it self.

Edited by K`dash

Yes but if it is an iso then it probably couldn't be played compressed - you can't play psx games inside a zip file. Why the heck are you guys defending frost's claims all of a sudden, now we finally have proof that

(s)he's lying?

I'm not defending, I'm just egging him/her on.

fixing rom size

sf3 = the real size is about 68 not 48

sf3 2 = 79 mb

sf3 3rd = 94 mb

i forgot hehe and today when i meet my friend in my campus he told me that my ex-friend already emulated the sound, what a crap i wish i still friend.......... not :lol:, relly i think i should unleash the heidern assassin technique "GO TO HELL" kaboommm