Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I'm amazed that I haven't received a warning or a notification from GC or anyone else. I read the board rules yesterday and I broke like 8 rules. :lol: I'm sure some moderator has had to come accross this biatch-fest.

Oh well, till they see it, I'm free as a bird!

I want this Frost guy to respond!

You know, I'm amazed that I haven't received a warning or a notification from GC or anyone else. I read the board rules yesterday and I broke like 8 rules. :unsure: I'm sure some moderator has had to come accross this biatch-fest.

Oh well, till they see it, I'm free as a bird!

I want this Frost guy to respond!

he aint gonna respond cuz hes a damn ass, and or realizes hes in the wrong

yeah yeah Whatever ???

okay GryphonKlaw today i shall call u MR.DIC*HEAD or MR. KNOW EVERYTHING

or MR. ALLMIGHTY or you were a gay coz i see u say some sissy word like "I'd be wailing all over your ass"

hmmmm do u like my ass, but sorry i'm not gay

sorry  B)

YOU!! I know You!! You are POSTAL DUDE!!! Aren't YOU !?! :lol:

yeeeeaaaaahhh this topic aint ded no mo'

i was beginning to get a bit ornery, i need to flame this dude some more, or just listen to some more of klaws hillarious antics

Yeah, I've been checking the "neo geo" section every day just to see if this thread has been updated...but I think we're waiting for nothing as I doubt Frost is gonna post in here anymore

i was beginning to get a bit ornery, i need to flame this dude some more, or just listen to some more of klaws hillarious antics

Are the dude you talking about is me or forst?

Well..i don't know what to say but..thanks for the help anyway.. :lol:

Edited by Koh-ROMS

I know! I've been waiting for this Frost fellow to respond so I can dish out some more of my pent up rage. He's had to have come back by now to read this thread. This thread should stay alive forever! So far this is the only thread where we've gotten away with flaming the living crap out of some guy. :lol: