Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

HEY WHO DO YOU CALL MORON, YOU BROOM HAIR

okay if u told me to say LAIR, i cant say it i only can write it not say it (use your brain broom hair) OKAY SO I TYPE "LAIR" but i'm not i'm not a lair.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Broom hair! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wow that's precious. Kramer's hair is like a broom.

Yeah, I called you a moron. Got a problem with that, pookie! Type, say, let's not get into semantics, OK. Hahaha, that rhymes.

and you said my friend was an ASS HOLE, i'v already told him and he said thats okay better than see your broomy hair (he already checked this forum by him self)

okay thats it

What...better than see my broomy hair...what does that mean? Whatever, moron.

Let's not tease Frost anymore. If he really thinks his "friend" pulled a stunt called "CPS-3 emulation", that's fine. We don't have to believe him.

Alright...alright. I'll let him be. You're lucky Frost, I'd be wailing all over your ass. And I don't feel like getting a warning or get banned.

anything ELSE BROOMY HAIR

Yeah, I still don't believe you.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah yeah Whatever ???

okay GryphonKlaw today i shall call u MR.DIC*HEAD or MR. KNOW EVERYTHING

or MR. ALLMIGHTY or you were a gay coz i see u say some sissy word like "I'd be wailing all over your ass"

hmmmm do u like my ass, but sorry i'm not gay

sorry :P

yeah yeah Whatever ???

or MR. ALLMIGHTY or you were a gay coz i see u say some sissy word like "I'd be wailing all over your ass"

sorry  :P

u come over here and post false info, insisting that its true. u are a dik and so far u have no one whose backing ur story in sayin that its true.

how many times must we tell you to shut the f-ck up?

cps-3 isnt emulated. you are a lair, and you are an ass for sayin that its emulated and all that jazz. were tired of people like you who lie and decieve. as far as im concerned you should be banned from this forum

if that didnt offend you enough...

can you at least see why were skeptical?

you have no proof. you arent any better than the rest of the liars and spammers.

case closed.

(for the next ten minutes at least :P)

I'd have to agree with sayanfire on some of the things he said...

How are we supposed to believe Frost when he has no proof whatsoever, other than his friend's claims? Many have asked about CPS-3 emulation on this board while I've been in here, and so far all of their wishes/claims have been (sadly) torpedoed.

I can safely say that myself and others who have been in the emulation "scene" for a long time, know what is possible and what is not. It takes much more than words and few so-called "real" pictures to convince us that something is possible.

besides, id rather wait and see an official emu release from existing people who can do the job than hearing from an official retard "lairing". like the 2 people above mentioned already, i feel sorry for the sensible people who is striving to play SF3 but have no clue on whats really happening regarding its emulation status. and this is all they get?

this is one reason i prefer hearing from known people in the scene rather than someone who just barges in and claims BS.

Edited by Xeon

yeah yeah Whatever ???

sorry  :)

I'm sorry GameCop, and other esteemed Moderators/Admins but I must defend myself. I know that I am violating the board rules, but I just have to do this. Please excuse me of what I am about to say. And please lock this thread whenever you have a chance. But only after Frost replies one last time just so everyone can see what he has to write. :-D I can assure you this type of posting won't happen again.

Well hiddy ho there Frost. I'd give you credit for calling me Mr. Dickhead, Mr. Know Everything, or Mr. Almighty but I've already been given those nicknames by my own friends. You know what friends are? They are the people that if they emulated CPS-3, they would let me play it, let me take pictures, and let me spread the good word (and the actual emulator) of this milestone breakthrough. Because my friends enjoy emulation as much as anyone here on this forum and would like everyone to benefit from their discovery.

But it seems that you are this "friend's" biatch and lapdog and probably suck his dick on command. I bet this is an almost exact coversation between you two.

"Friend" - "Frost, I am in sudden need of some suckage on my penile organ."

Frost - "Oh yess...master, Frost sucks good. Frost will make you happy. Frost will swallow all for you oh great friend who emulated CPS-3 but is such a greedy bastard that you won't share your discovery with the rest of the emulation scene."

How is "I'd be wailing all over your ass" sissy? Apparantly you don't understand what it means. <_< But since english doesn't seem to be your first language, I'll let you off.

But I will give you credit for Broom Hair, as you can see in my signature I have used it. FEAR ME!

And no, I don't want your ass. First off because I'm not gay, and if I were, I wouldn't want your stretched out bunghole. You're "friend" has already taken care of that. I prefer girls. You know what girls are? Ofcourse you don't, you infantile miserable prick. Just how many times to you spank the monkey thinking about me and my Broom Hair? I bet you're doing it right now, while playing the Street Fighter 3 rom on a non-existant emulator.

So please Frost, if you don't have any proof how do you expect us to believe you? Just think about it logically for a second. That'd be like me saying that I had sex with Carmen Electra. Do you believe it? You better believe it because I have. I don't have any proof like a used condom or a video tape but you still gotta believe me. I mean, you may still think I'm a liar but that's your problem. T_T sob sob sob sob

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Broom Hair just owns. and

GOOD FSCKING GAME.

(edit: We've gone WAY OFF TOPIC <_<)

Edited by K`dash

Way to go Mr. G <_< Although a bit rough, but ehhhhh....I'm not the tought police.

I updated my post so check it out!

Meh. Oh well, he deserves it. That's what you get when you mess with Broom Hair!

Broom Hair just owns. and

GOOD FSCKING GAME.

(edit: We've gone WAY OFF TOPIC )

Yes, I do own. :) And this isn't WAY off topic. As you can see I mentioned Street Fighter 3 and emulation in my post. :-D So we are still on topic sort of.

And I apologize to Gamecop and other moderators for this flame war but I'm not going to let him sully my name with his filth. So if you're reading this, sorry. Please don't ban me. He started it, and I finished it, hopefully. This was a necessary evil so be compassionate when handing down my sentence for this flaming. ;)

And Frost, if you got anything more say and the thread is locked, PM me.

Edited by GryphonKlaw