Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

Hey Frost, why don't you take a quick snapshot of your friend playing SF3 and post it here. You'll prove us wrong and he'll never find out. Unless he combs the entire internet everynight to search for information about his emulator and to find out if one of his "friends" backstabbed him.

Hey, while he's at CPS-3 emulation, ask him if he can tackle Atomiswave. I'm sure he'll crack that out in like 2 minutes. Massive skills.

I bet he's plugged his Dreamcast into his monitor and this moron thinks he's emulated it...

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lokks like it doesn't even matter anymore as there is an (admittedly unconfirmed) rumour that a special version of Nebula will come out that supports cps3 emulation. Details are in current affairs.

Lokks like it doesn't even matter anymore as there is an (admittedly unconfirmed) rumour that a special version of Nebula will come out that supports cps3 emulation. Details are in current affairs.

Oh...and in you come with your serious news. :D

Hey Frost, why don't you take a quick snapshot of your friend playing SF3 and post it here. You'll prove us wrong and he'll never find out. Unless he combs the entire internet everynight to search for information about his emulator and to find out if one of his "friends" backstabbed  him.

Hey, while he's at CPS-3 emulation, ask him if he can tackle Atomiswave. I'm sure he'll crack that out in like 2 minutes. Massive skills.

I bet he's plugged his Dreamcast into his monitor and this moron thinks he's emulated it...

HEY WHO DO YOU CALL MORON, YOU BROOM HAIR

okay if u told me to say LAIR, i cant say it i only can write it not say it (use your brain broom hair) OKAY SO I TYPE "LAIR" but i'm not i'm not a lair.

and you said my friend was an ASS HOLE, i'v already told him and he said thats okay better than see your broomy hair (he already checked this forum by him self)

okay thats it

anything ELSE BROOMY HAIR

What the heck is a broom hair? Okay, we'll be sure not to call you a lair.

Alright, I'm sorry about that, I always think it's cruel when people on the 'net make fun of mistakes by people whose English isn't their first language. But broom hair? That was just too much to resist!

Let's not tease Frost anymore. If he really thinks his "friend" pulled a stunt called "CPS-3 emulation", that's fine. We don't have to believe him.