Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

Come on, if you expect us to believe you at least provide some screenshots, your friend oughta let you do that just press print-screen and paste it into paint or something. But don't just fake screenshots coz we'll know!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats alright people, we always believed cows do fly anyways, hows this one any different? :-D

oh, and Grpyh, my EGA card doesnt seem to like this emu, i probably to need upgrade to a 256kb RAM vid card :P

Edited by Xeon

thats alright people, we always believed cows do fly anyways, hows this one any different? :-D

oh, and Grpyh, my EGA card doesnt seem to like this emu, i probably to need upgrade to a 256kb RAM vid card  :P

You should at least get a VGA. LOL ;)

I'll code an X-BOX emulator for you that runs full-speed on a Pentium II 333 Mhz and with DirectX 5. Now who's with me?! If I recall, some idiot claimed to have made one about 6 months ago. :P

I'm with you if you plan on making it compatible with my chinese counting frame :-D

Oh, and did I mention I code by pressing the keys using psychokinesis?

I'll code an X-BOX emulator for you that runs full-speed on a Pentium II 333 Mhz and with DirectX 5. Now who's with me?! If I recall, some idiot claimed to have made one about 6 months ago. :D

I'm with you if you plan on making it compatible with my chinese counting frame :lol:

Oh, and did I mention I code by pressing the keys using psychokinesis?

Ohhhhhh....you got teh l337 style.

thats alright people, we always believed cows do fly anyways, hows this one any different? :lol:

oh, and Grpyh, my EGA card doesnt seem to like this emu, i probably to need upgrade to a 256kb RAM vid card  :D

Oh man, you better get on the ball man. Those things are selling like hot cakes. In a few years you'll need to get atleast SVGA for all the next-gen emulators. I mean, you'll get like 30 fps tops on that 256k card and that's just unplayable. It's a good investment, just think about it. :P

This topic is making fun of Frost and his claims that he has seen Street Fighter 3: Third Strike emulated. This thread has become a mockery. I was expecting this thread to be closed a long time ago, but alas it is not to be. Let the jokes continue!

thats alright people, we always believed cows do fly anyways, hows this one any different? :lol:

oh, and Grpyh, my EGA card doesnt seem to like this emu, i probably to need upgrade to a 256kb RAM vid card  :P

Oh man, you better get on the ball man. Those things are selling like hot cakes. In a few years you'll need to get atleast SVGA for all the next-gen emulators. I mean, you'll get like 30 fps tops on that 256k card and that's just unplayable. It's a good investment, just think about it. :P

well bummah! :lol:

where is this topic going?

its not like SF3 is Neogeo in the first place :D

though i admit that wont warrant us to make this thread this.......good :blink:

256kb Vram for CPS-3? I must be choking on something.

Edited by K`dash