Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

Nobody closes this untill I've given my two cents...

I'll code an X-BOX emulator for you that runs full-speed on a Pentium II 333 Mhz and with DirectX 5. Now who's with me?! If I recall, some idiot claimed to have made one about 6 months ago. ;)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

optimize the code to make a 233 Mhz handle the speed perfectly and ill be with you ;)

FBA is a C++ program. his friend may be mistaking CPS-2 SF games for CPS-3

Sorry, I meant 233 MHz...a glaring typo.

optimize the code to make a 233 Mhz handle the speed perfectly and ill be with you ;)

Sorry, I meant 233 MHz...a glaring typo.

Well, when you're done writing that emulator, only let a few people have it. There's no need to release to the general public. I mean, who needs one!? No one. :(

Edited by GryphonKlaw

optimize the code to make a 233 Mhz handle the speed perfectly and ill be with you :)

Yeah, even if this guy isn't lying, dime for dozen it was Street Fighter Alpha 3 he was playing.

SVGA? What are you talking about?! This thing is running perfectly on EGA! You'll have to upgrade from your Tandy, but it's worth it man. It's CPS-3 emulation

Nice, one GriffinClaw! ;)

My best friend since second grade wrote an emulator for Atomiswave and it runs on a P3 866 computer! It's awesome! I saw it with my 2 eye balls. He was playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and it was awesome! He created it for his own satisfaction and isn't going to release it to the public because he's a greedy bastard. He's not even going to give it to me, his best friend, because he's such an asshole. He said "Over my dead body!" So I wanted to kill and take his computer to release this emulator but then I'd go to jail for no reason so I don't have any proof to give you guys. Sorry, I think you all see me as a liar T_T sob sob sob sob.

That's pretty much word for word what this Frost dude said, did anyone else notice?

Sorry, frost, its nothing personal, but coming onto an emulation forum and saying your friend has written an emulator for an arcade machine that even MAME can't emulatem on a system that would quite probably be unable to handle emulating it, without proof, you are going to get shot down pretty quickly.

maybe sum1 should close this topic. im beginning to smell a little brimstone if you know what i mean

Who, me? :D

Edited by random guy

:lol: argh it up to you all, if u dont belive it okay its your rights and i dont have any rights to shut up your loudly mouth, okay case close and me me me is still play that crazy street fighter 3 3rd impact im my friend place at 56 fps no sound and some glitches :lol:

:P  argh it up to you all, if u dont belive it okay its your rights and i dont have any rights to shut up your loudly mouth, okay case close and me me me is still play that crazy street fighter 3 3rd impact im my friend place at 56 fps no sound and some glitches  ;)

Oh cool...I definitely believe you now. :-D

You did a great job at defending your statements.

Edited by GryphonKlaw