Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm....?*looks at name of the forum section*

in what way is this about neogeo emulation?¿!­¡

That's what I asked... :D

@Frost: It's hard because of the CPS-3 board's encryption routines.

And because Razoola's a lazy-ass. He's a smart guy, I'll give him that, but he really does take a long-ass time to do anything.

And because Razoola's a lazy-ass. He's a smart guy, I'll give him that, but he really does take a long-ass time to do anything.

Yeah, just look at his Uni-BIOS project. :)

hmm my friend in indonesia the smart_but_crazy_ass :D can create an emulator for cps 3 with c++ program but he dont want to post it in internet the emu only can play street fighter 3 series, dont know why but it the cpu. specs needed is only P2 266, 128 mb ram, and 16 mb of vga card it run well but no sound :), i asked him to post it and maybe he can be famous "the 1st man that can create cps 3 emu" har har har har

Ya, i posted this topic in the Current Affairs and then GameCop sent it to Neogeo emulation section and im all "what the..." anyway, the atomisware is going to be used for something in fact a lot more things to come because SNK is using it for all of its future games, but is it really going to take 3 years?!?!?!?!

hmm my friend in indonesia the smart_but_crazy_ass  :lol:  can create an emulator for cps 3 with c++ program but he dont want to post it in internet the emu only can play street fighter 3 series, dont know why but it the cpu. specs needed is only P2 266, 128 mb ram, and 16 mb of vga card it run well but no sound :), i asked him to post it and maybe he can be famous "the 1st man that can create cps 3 emu" har har har har

IF this is true, tell your friend that if he posts it he will become a local hero on the emulation scene! (and tell him to post it here first :D )

(IF its true)

hmm my friend in indonesia the smart_but_crazy_ass  ;)  can create an emulator for cps 3 with c++ program but he dont want to post it in internet the emu only can play street fighter 3 series, dont know why but it the cpu. specs needed is only P2 266, 128 mb ram, and 16 mb of vga card it run well but no sound :P, i asked him to post it and maybe he can be famous "the 1st man that can create cps 3 emu" har har har har

IF this is true, tell your friend that if he posts it he will become a local hero on the emulation scene! (and tell him to post it here first :D )

(IF its true)

There's no way you can emulate a cps-3 on a P266. A CPS-3 emulator would have waaaay higher system requrements than a cps1, cps2, or neogeo emulator.