have you guys seen this?

its all because of those damn Playstation Generation gamers

with their soul-less games.....WHO CARES about the graphics or your crappy new need for speed underground, you are NOT a badass for playing a game where you act as a badass.....stupid people....dont even get me started on the XBox biased people...graphic whores...

YOU NEED GAMING SOUL DAMNIT!!!!! it pisses me off, i had one of those people at my house once, they see me playing METAL SLUG 3!! and they say, without even playing it, Ha that game sucks, look at its crappy graphics...it was so hard to not strangle the kid.....

YOU NEED GAMING SOUL DAMNIT!!!!! it pisses me off, i had one of those people at my house once, they see me playing METAL SLUG 3!! and they say, without even playing it, Ha that game sucks, look at its crappy graphics...it was so hard to not strangle the kid.....

I feel the same way when somebody disses StreetFighter2 or Castlevania :D

I work at Gamestop as well, and the reason for us getting rid of all the 1st/2nd gen game and systems is because they don't generate the kind of revenue that warrants how much space they take up in our stores.

As far as Dreamcast is concerned, it's mostly because of the fact that 99% of the games we get traded in are scratched up. And if you ever followed the tecnical aspects of the DC, pretty much any minor scratches render the DC games useless, due to the GD-ROM format (smaller wrtie spacing with less error correction), compared to the PSX which adheres to the redbook standards for error correction and format. I've seen some PSX games that I thought could just not possibly work (totally scratched up), and surprise!, they did. Refurbishing the DC discs does not help, either.

No worries, I spent YEARS collecting virtually EVERY SINGLE DC game online from the first day the DC began to have a "scene". So I'm content. =)

actually, i have a certain DC, that was a display model, and its crazy

i took NFL Blitz 2000 and scratched it with a knife, and it stil worked, i took Vigilante 8 2nd offence, and threw it across pavement, and it still worked

if only they made ALL the DCs like that

anyway, theres a simple solution to buying your DC games

AMAZON.COM!!!!!

Actually I didnt, my friend did, they where his games, so it wasnt my problem :lol:

They didnt work in his DC (regular non-display DC) so he thought they where broken, so he did that, and THEN we got the idea to try it in my Display DC and it worked, hehe crazyness

I got one of those internet booth thingies that advertised PlanetWeb and the DC that shipped with it was still inside when i bought it