have you guys seen this?

http://www.lan-kwei.com/dcE/

I know this may be old news but man does this thing look sweet! although I am not in the market for a new dc if I was this is what I'd get.

on a side note, notice those satun style controllers! that's something I do want. anyone know where to get em. if so please let me know.

yeah there are a few on ebay going for $300+

I've been searching for those pads, can't find em anywhere. if anyone sees em let me know.

nah but thanks for the offer, the gamestop in my town sux all the dc stuff has disappeared. I know it wasn't all sold cuz they always looked at me funny when I was buying stuff. I'm looking around the.net now though maybe I'll gust find a saturn pad and a converter

haha found em! and a bunch of other cool stuff like the psx ascii fighting pads at a site shibathedog linked to in the PSX forum. www.gamechoice.com.hk

I could go broke looking at this stuff.

damn those bastards to hell!!!

WHY would you still carry PSX stuff when its even OLDER than the DC?

asked the guy that works there and he said that it was because it was too old, which raises the above question, also, he said the larger stores will still carry it all (theres a big one by me that even has Atari games)

I work at gamestop, and yeah we got rid of all our DC stuff, but we do still take games and complete systems in. As for the reason, its prolly because the only thing that sold was complete systems. Never sold any games or anything else, so we just got rid of em. PSX we still take because A.) they still sell and B.) they are backwards compatible with the PS2, hence the reason why A exists :)