Why does MAME suck?

cosmic_lord

Why does MAME suck?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think there is such thing as expecting too much. Look at SvC Chaos, people thought it would be awesome, but it wasn't really that great. As for keeping Mame just for old games, not true at all. Mame does not get owned, you call others stubborn to change when you seem to be it yourself...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is such thing as expecting too much. Look at SvC Chaos, people thought it would be awesome, but it wasn't really that great. As for keeping Mame just for old games, not true at all. Mame does not get owned, you call others stubborn to change when you seem to be it yourself...

On the contrary. Others are stubborn to change, because aside from emulating more games, MAME has no advantage over other emulators.

I'm not stubborn to change, for one thing because I changed over from MAME in the first place. After seeing that there are better emulators than MAMe and using them, hell no I wouldn't go back... but who the hell would want to "downgrade" so to speak anyway.

This is getting no where. i run the said new neogeo games in mame with no problem just because you have a personal problem does not mean the rest should think the way you do.

AS a result i am closeing this topic