Extreme Links Pro In The Making!! *DISCONTINUED*

Alpha

There will be a big delay on the release for Extreme-Links Pro, due to the fact I have people working on a new site design for us. So, furthermore, I will give you guys the closest update in when it will be released! :D

Awesome I am really waiting for the release gamecop.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice going. Nice Design. Can't wait for it to come out!

All Hail Gamecop, The ultimate Rom Finder!!  :D  

Try not to put as many dead links this time :flame:

Okay junior, this is how it works...

It takes a long time to collect all the rom sites, and by the time the set comes out, some are dead.. :D

In case you didn't know, about 50-60 sites go either up or down each month on average... Expect there to be dead links. Live with it, or don't use it. :flame:

In case you didn't know, about 50-60 sites go either up or down each month on average... Expect there to be dead links. Live with it, or don't use it.

exactly, well put. i dont know how many times ive heard people complaining about old links not working anymore. with gc's software, he does go back and check them all before a release, ive heard him say this before, but after its released, thats it, no more checking. thats why we have updates. and inbetween them, we have this wonderful forum supplying fresh links to sites to quench your thirsts for roms and isos. :D

Hey GameCop just wondering whats up with the latest word on the extreme links, still waiting, sorry to nag ya bro but I am highly awaiting this release, and I know your takeing your time to make it awesome, but if you can let us know if you added any new features or a suggested release date would be awesome thanks dude.

Well I have to be honest I have been working on the new site design now. And I have had no time to update the software. I promise though it will be done right after the new site design which is soon.

I wish I can give an exact date.

But time is only time which we have to wait for. :D:D

Well I have to be honest I have been working on the new site design now.  And I have had no time to update the software. I promise though it will be done right after the new site design which is soon.

I wish I can give an exact date.

But time is only time which we have to wait for. :D  :)

Outstanding dude, the main good part about waiting for the software is knowing that gamecop is adding the best features and thinking up some added stuff to throw in there. What a cool dude, and just think the man is a real asset to the emulation scene mainly cause he dont charge a darn thing. Thanks you much for the support you give us and the emulation scene your rule dude.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...