Extreme Links Pro In The Making!! *DISCONTINUED*

Alpha

Currently I am now working on Extreme Links Professional. Please, if you have any ideas or anything you think my software should have please post it here. I will be posting screen shots of Extreme Links- Professional soon!

:)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the emulation progrmmers out there you think they would come up with something dont you, kind of like a napster for roms you know what i mean that way we dont find dead links.

Easier said than done understandabile, although your realeasing this software soon cop dude it will be redundent in maybe two years time half of it for sure, what would be cool though is if you could see the site was up and running with pro links, i dunno like this

rom dude at one site: hey my sites running send out the signal to say were up. come and get the roms dudes.

rom dude at site two: oh my god i have been shut down send out the signal to say this site is not on.

I hope this makes sense do you se my aim.

probablie not but there you go:bounce:

With all the emulation progrmmers out there you think they would come up with something dont you, kind of like a napster for roms you know what i mean that way we dont find dead links.

Easier said than done understandabile, although your realeasing this software soon cop dude it will be redundent in maybe two years time half of it for sure, what would be cool though is if you could see the site was up and running with pro links, i dunno like this

rom dude at one site: hey my sites running send out the signal to say were up. come and get the roms dudes.

rom dude at site two: oh my god i have been shut down send out the signal to say this site is not on.

I hope this makes sense do you se my aim.

probablie not but there you go

I got all of it till the rom dudes came up, after that I had no idea what you were talking about.:P

• 2 weeks later...

wtf? who deleted my post? oh my

oh well i just wanted to ask you to enable a fullscreen option, to mke an index for everysystem and also to enable that when you click on a site a new internet explorer window opens wuth that site 8) Sorry if i pretend to much but these changes would be really appreciated :(

There will be a big delay on the release for Extreme-Links Pro, due to the fact I have people working on a new site design for us. So, furthermore, I will give you guys the closest update in when it will be released! 8)