Man on the Moon Shots Faked?

Alpha

I have been thinking about it for a long time in how when I saw the video clips of the people putting the US Flag on the moon. But why the hell is the flag moving or getting blowed on? I thought there was no air on the moon. This website might just conclude my speculations. Post all comments here. :D

http://batesmotel.8m.com/

Your not alone, Gamecop. I have read somewhere that over 50% of people believe the lunar landing was staged. I think this too.

At the time, the U.S. wanted BADLY to win the Space Race against Russia, but didn't have the technology to do so. So, they planned it. And staged it. and did it. While the Mars rover, i believe, is real, The first lunar landing fas a fake only so U.S. could beat those Damn Commies in Russia :D

The sun on the reflection on one guys helmet, when the sun was visible from behind, the Flying Flag with a stick inside of it, dust that couldn't be kicked up are proof of that.

Anon.

Edited by AntiWinner22

WTF? You just bearly figured that shiz out? Fox had like an hour special on that like 2 years ago. They talked about all kids of stuff, like how they were able to take such perfect shots when the cameras were mounted on their stomacs and how there were no stars in the back ground. Where were you 1962?

yeah i agree with that

NASA went to hollywood and made this moon landing just to show up the russians i saw a video about the moonlanding in HS :D