Best FPS moment?

Diso

Best FPS moment for me was in Counter_strike (of course)

I rushed in killing 3 guys. jumped off a catwalk to a lower ramp getting 1 hs with a pistol. and managed to stab a guy in the back with a knife :blink:

Don't even think about starting a topic on worst :(

Mine would have to be in Unreal Tournament. I was playing Capture the Flag on Face and I only had 2 life left. I saw my team mate get killed and drop the flag so I go to pick it up. I side dash perfectly out of the way so a rocket flies right past me (my back was facing the guy that shot me) and as I'm running into my base, the sniper on the other tower keeps missing me. I can see the bullets hitting on both sides. I swiftly jump into my flag and let out a rocket just incase someone was coming. I kill that flocker with the rocket launcher and I score the winning point. It was the coolest win pose ever. I was half rolled in mid air.

Pure awesome.

Mine would have to be in Unreal Tournament. I was playing Capture the Flag on Face and I only had 2 life left. I saw my team mate get killed and drop the flag so I go to pick it up. I side dash perfectly out of the way so a rocket flies right past me (my back was facing the guy that shot me) and as I'm running into my base, the sniper on the other tower keeps missing me. I can see the bullets hitting on both sides. I swiftly jump into my flag and let out a rocket just incase someone was coming. I kill that flocker with the rocket launcher and I score the winning point. It was the coolest win pose ever. I was half rolled in mid air.

Pure awesome.

Thats just too cool. I spend my time trying to telefrag idiots on UT :blink:

I started doing that after a while after I realized I was better than most people on the server. So I just flocked around. I also enjoyed playing with just pistols, eventually getting two pistols and going John Woo on everyone's ass.

Best UMXP2 moment (Unreal 2)

Took a raptor (buggy with gun) Drove it off a ledge. Flew down, crashed into a bigger vehicle. Got 3 kills. and my artifact carrier friend went off to safety :blink:

Half Life.... I had just reached the surface and was sneaking around outside when i came to to pillars of boxes with a path between them, and two guards at the end. I hear the guards talking about me through their walkies.

"Freeman as been seen in this area.", says the one on the left.

I ready a grenade, looking to take them by surprise. "Everyone Keep yours eyes open, hes armed and... ", says the one on the right.

At that moment, i chucked the grenade, it lands between the two and they abruptly stop talking. I watch their heads both turn to the grenade, recognition as to whats to happen in their voice.

" HOLY crap! Grenad-", they scream as they try to run away. But it was to late. Not only was it the coolest display of AI ever in a videogame, and proof that Half Life is the best FPS ever made, but it was also the undoing of those two poor guards.