1Emulation Movie Signups/Suggestions

Diso

As you all should know, the 1emu movie is going to come out in about 2 months or less or more. I already got the whole storyline plotted out, all music has been plotted out (Though it would be nice if some people would give suggestions)

Here is the list of cast/Sound

Cast:

Kirby - Disoblige

Ryu - Gamecop

Marco Rossi - Emsley

Mario - ME!

Sonic - DCL

Ironman - IJTF_Cinder

Magneto - Magnis

Goku - Solidius23

Link - Loay

Crono - Alexis

Dr. Robotnik - Someboddy

Kain - Rag

Akuma - Gouken

Duke Nukem - Random guy (?)

Tidus - Tidus (?)

Music:

Strictly VGM right now since songs with words are not fitting right now. Except a few :blink:

Most sound effects will be taking off flashfx or I ripped them out

GFX:

Ripped or spritesheets

Sponsors:

1emulation.com (of course)

How you can help/support me

1. Send music ideas

2. Send sprites

3. Any storyline twists or add-ons is appreciated

4. Any character request cameos is appreciated

5. Don't keep asking me when its going to come out :(

Well, The status so far is 1%, Collecting music, sounds, and graphics.

Story line twist -

Atomiswave is finally emulated and the forum is about to explode by the sheer number of people visiting it. 1emulation is only saved if GameCop sacrifices himself. On one hand, he saves the forum and everyone is happy. On the other hand, he's alive but the forum is shattered into a billion pieces and everyone on the forum DIES!

Story line twist -

Atomiswave is finally emulated and the forum is about to explode by the sheer number of people visiting it. 1emulation is only saved if GameCop sacrifices himself. On one hand, he saves the forum and everyone is happy. On the other hand, he's alive but the forum is shattered into a billion pieces and everyone on the forum DIES!

I like the sacrificing part :blink:

You could have a lord of the rings style rip-off - Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo have all banded together to create the "one copy-protection chip to rule them all", and the only way Gamecop can get rid of it is to fling the only prototype into the fires of Mount eDOOM, deep under the recesses of the decaying Silicon Valley. :blink:

Edited by random guy

Where do I fit in on this? Wait... I could be an SNK Playmore employee who secretly gives out Atomiswave boards to selected 1Emulation members. :D

Edited by Agozer

Where do I fit in on this? Wait... I could be an SNK Playmore employee who secretly gives out Atomiswave boards to selected 1Emulation members. :D

Ah yes, the mole character. Every movie needs one of those. If only if that was real!

Ah yes, the mole character. Every movie needs one of those. If only if that was real!

Geezus I haven't even though of a mole character !

Yay for feedback :(

Here's another plot device.

SNK/Capcom/Sammy/Nintendo send a bunch of their goons to 1emulation to arrest and detain everyone in the forum. The leader of these goons is none other than Sharim. The members of the forum must come together to defeat these goons by using their special talents.

Then there is the final showdown between Gamecop and Sharim. It will be like the battle between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vadar.