Worst fighting game ever?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thrill kill was fun to me, the wu-tang game based off it was much worse then that

maybe I was expecting more due to all the hype but when I found it and dl'ed it (took 4 days on my crappy connection) I has incredibly disappointed. I deleted it after 1 day. same with DBGT I learned my lesson and didn't play the wu tang game. heheheh

then again I have a bias against 3d fighters. some of the worst 2d fighters mentioned here are better then your average 3d fighter.

Actually, you're all wrong. THE worst fighting game ever is Fatman on the Genesis (or slaughtersport in the US I think, I dunno, I only know the jap version). Just dld the rom and see for yourself :(.

That's the worst real fighting game anyway. Even worse are all the pirate ripoffs, I remember owning a NES fatal Fury cartridge when I was a kid. There were like 40 characters which were all the same and could only punch and kick ;).

Insert Credit has a hilarious article on these games, read it if you want a good laugh.

Never knew Tekken 2 was ported to the NES did you? Or my favourite one, Mortal Kombat 3 Special 56 Peoples ;).

Actually, you're all wrong. THE worst fighting game ever is Fatman on the Genesis (or slaughtersport in the US I think, I dunno, I only know the jap version). Just dld the rom and see for yourself :(.

That's the worst real fighting game anyway. Even worse are all the pirate ripoffs, I remember owning a NES fatal Fury cartridge when I was a kid. There were like 40 characters which were all the same and could only punch and kick  :blink:.

Insert Credit has a hilarious article on these games, read it if you want a good laugh.

Never knew Tekken 2 was ported to the NES did you? Or my favourite one, Mortal Kombat 3 Special 56 Peoples  :blink:.

amazing what hackers can do haha.