Worst fighting game ever?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say Street Fighter 1 even though it's the predecesor to the best fighting series of all time IHMO the first was crap though. And call me crazy if you will but I actually enjoyed Way of the Warrior on 3DO at the time, I think I'm the only person that did though.

Being a huge Double Dragon fan, DD5 was the worst game ever. I guess thats what happens when you have an american team work on a game that was developed by japanese greatness. No I'm not japanese but it is quite apparent DD5 proves the obvious talent levels... Anyways, Another rather disappointing game was Street Fighter the movie. The idea was good, just the AI was pure bs. I'ts sad to see that someone listed SFDI as a "worst game". SFDI was and is quite a well done game, better than any kof. Don't get me wrong, I love KOF but there is an obvious quality level from SFDI to the KOF series. There are a lot of bad fighting games, just thank god there are just as many good ones.

Edited by DoubleDragon

Don't forget Kakuto Chojin and Tao Feng on the Xbox!

:lol:

hey flocker, have you ever even plaed kakuto chojin? i own it, and its nowhere near the disaster that xbox bashers like to claim it is. its actually pretty fun. really...... *sob* i TRIED to sell it back! but M$ had already taken it off the shelves, and no game store would touch it with a 10-ft pole! *sob*

as for bad fighting games, i really hate primal rage street fighter 1.

Practically every fighting game since the days of Fatal Fury/SFII. I can't stand KOF or any of Capcom's newer fighters.

You're truly old-school then. :lol: I have to agree with you, Street Fighter II is still entertaining as hell.

Don't forget Kakuto Chojin and Tao Feng on the Xbox!

:lol:

hey flocker, have you ever even plaed kakuto chojin? i own it, and its nowhere near the disaster that xbox bashers like to claim it is. its actually pretty fun. really...... *sob* i TRIED to sell it back! but M$ had already taken it off the shelves, and no game store would touch it with a 10-ft pole! *sob*

as for bad fighting games, i really hate primal rage street fighter 1.

don't get rid of it cuz one day you'll see it on ebay for crazy money much like DBGT and thrill kill.

my votes fro worst:

world heros

dragonball GT

thrill Kill

fighting vipers