Worst fighting game ever?

you're thinking of Samurai Shodown 64 games, yeah, that game sucked. Pretty much every game on neogeo 64 hardware sucked, besides Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition

you know which one I didn't like much.....

Marvel vs. Capcom 2...I liked the 1st one better

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to agree that World Heroes is number one crap. And the fact that there are three of them is beyond any sense.

I remember playing as Rasputin once and I did this ultimately gay move where he tackles the opponent into a bed of roses and defiles him/her (usually a him). I never played the game again.

Shaq Fu

I avoided that game with all my might. I also avoided Steel.

After seeing Kazaam, I decided to never see anything of Shaq outside of basketball. I even change the channel when his RadioShack (RadioShaq) commercials come on.

Some other ones I would have to go with are:

Ultimate mortal kombat 3 and Mortal kombat trilogy (just didn't work :blink:)

Mutant Fighter (Oh man was this a joke? Keep hearing the music though)

also...

VF vs Tekken 2 anyone :(

i personaly hated art of fighting 1 for neogeo. i agree with shaq-fu and double dragon 5 as being crap

ultimate mk3 was the best version of mk3 which i liked for a few minutes (still own the saturn version)

ki 2 is a crappy fighter to me but the one that i'll never forget is sf: the movie for all versions

Edited by Prican25

it seems im the only one here who thinks World Heroes/ Fighters History series are mediocre-decent. the GB version of World Heroes 2 Jet is quite fun actually (also considering how they managed to cram all those moves that not even the arcade version had into a GB cart).

as for the worst, i dont know. if its something that bad, i get bored playing it in a short while so i cant really judge them that much.

Edited by Xeon

I liked Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer.

WORST GAME EVER is if you ever owned a N64..

Deadly Arts.

Runner up is Pit Fighter. I remember when SNES came out for Christmas I asked for Zelda:Link to the Past, but all the copies were out, so my mom got me Pit Fighter instead! I still have mental scars from that game.