Snes Graphics Packs

There are snes games that need specific graphics packs to work them. I've downloaded the one for star ocean and it works flawlessy.

Now there are other games that I've had a big fuss trying to find the graphics packs for them. I was wondering if anyone has or knows where to get them.

Far East of Eden Zero Shounen Jump

Momotaru Densetsu Happy

Super Power League 4

Street Fighter Alpha 2 (us, eur, jap)

Far East of Eden Zero

I've downloaded the Far East of Eden Zero graphics pack at Dejap...but I can't use the program to fix the rom because I use windows me and dos is a no no on ME. Does anyone have a prepatched version of this game?

You can't prepatch a rom to use graphics packs. If you want graphics pack emulation without the actual packs, use Snes9x. ZSNES supports real-time SDD-1 decompression in the next official release.

Far East of Eden Shounen Jump gfx packs were never released, because of their enourmous size. (Need dat trimming)

SPL4 packs were never released. Only The Dumper, CaithSith2, Mkendora and possibly Pagefault have them.

Street Fighter Alpha 2 E version doesn't have gfx packs, same goes for the J version (actually, it had ones, but they were at an alpha stage). Packs for the U version can (maybe) be found at the DeJap site. If they are not there, do some Googling.

I'm not sure about the fate of Momotaru Densetsu Happy, I'll do some digging...

Edited by Agozer

Thanks for the info agozer. The working street fighter alpha 2 (US) that comes with the graphics pack, i've downloaded it from oneminuteleft.com

I don't know if it still exists though.

Heads up, NeoMaster....I contacted CaitSith2 about some of the graphics packs and he still has Momotaru Densetsu Happy and Shounen Jump packs on his site...

Probably the only working mirror out there: http://www.alpha-ii.com/caitsith2

Edited by Agozer

You work pretty fast Agozer, I like that. You must be a rom maniac such as myself. Okay, im going to download them see if they work.

A rom maniac? Who, me? :D SNES > Life

Edited by Agozer

Hmmm, the Far East of Eden graphics pack have been offline for quite sometime...could it be taken off for good?

Do you mean the FEOEZ packs or the Shounen Jump packs?

Nice sigline, btw. ;)

Edited by Agozer

Yes, the site you gave me. I've got the Momotaro gfx but the Eden gfx have been down.

Oh yes, my sig roxxors yours.

Tough luck then...I'll get in touch with CaitSith2 again and ask about it, but the thing is, he said that you won't find more mirrors since those packs were never publicly released.

Edited by Agozer