KOF2003PLUS!!

What the flocking hell! I wasted 4 hours downloading this crap! This is exactly the same game but with some stupid edited mame thats titled Jimmy. I would really, really like to sock that crackhead for just adding a stupid bios and calling it a perfect version!

OMG, this isn't even the PLUS version that neogamez was talking about. That kof2003p that romman has is Kof2003 perfect. Perfect? Perfect you say? You don't even have the bios that unlocks hidden characters! HOW ARE YOU PERFECT??!?!

Long story short, i've been screwed royally...

PS. James, did you read my PM or not? I haven't recieved a reply yet.

Edited by NeoMaster

Jimmy...what the hell is this Jimmy? I never downloaded anything with Jimmy in it, atleast I don't think so.

I just downloaded an updated NeoGeo.zip. Unless that's Jimmy, then I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Jimmy is some dude who edits kawaks, mame, etc. and then packages it up new roms like svcplus, metal slug and kof2003 and puts perfect on them who god knows the reason why. Then it gets uploaded to romman.net and tries to pass itself as a "perfect" version so people can download it. Make sense now?

So basically...

lets say kof2003 comes out. Okay, now "jimmy" takes that mame emulator, slaps his name and logo on it, packages it with kof2003 and passes it like he was the one that created it.

Edited by NeoMaster

@ NeoMaster,

Jimmyi is the OFFICIAL Person who makes the PLUS and PERFECT versions of a game. He gets the original ROMs at first, and then he gives the "normal version" free to download. A few days later he also has ready his own version; and these are the PERFECT versions.

"SNK vs Capcom Perfect" is a fantastic version made by Jimmyi. It includes 4 more fighters to play, and one completly new charakteur (the demon)!!

People who really love NeoGeo will like these games. And you should have a little bit more respect for such great programmers like Jimmyi. He is doing his work for all people who love SNK and NeoGeo; and this for free.

@ NeoMaster,

Jimmyi is the OFFICIAL Person who makes the PLUS and PERFECT versions of a game. He gets the original ROMs at first, and then he gives the "normal version"  free to download. A few days later he also has ready his own version; and these are the PERFECT versions.

"SNK vs Capcom Perfect" is a fantastic version made by Jimmyi. It includes 4 more fighters to play, and one completly new charakteur (the demon)!!

People who really love NeoGeo will like these games. And you should have a little bit more respect for such great programmers like Jimmyi. He is doing his work for all people who love SNK and NeoGeo; and this for free.

Explain this "4 more characters plus a new demon" thing.

the way i see it, its the same as SVCplus, and those 4 characters are already playable for a long time now.

@ NeoMaster,

Jimmyi is the OFFICIAL Person who makes the PLUS and PERFECT versions of a game. He gets the original ROMs at first, and then he gives the "normal version"  free to download. A few days later he also has ready his own version; and these are the PERFECT versions.

Those 4 new characters can be achieved with the hack p1 at snkx.com

I don't believe this fool released/dumped anything because I did download the stupid Jimmy svc chaos and it was exactly the same thing i had in the beginning. Don't you realize that he just patches the games and re-released them on Romman?

There have been "perfect" version of kof2001, 2000, svc chaos etc, they are all exactly the same game that has been released before but this fool patches the games up and releases it as perfect.

Edited by NeoMaster