Need to know all NRX games that need patching....

Dynamo

I have been told that all NRX games after Garou/KOF99 need some sort of patching to run 100% perfect in NRX. Can anyone confirm this and if true tell me all the games that need patching/fixes (and where to get these patches/fixes)? These are the ones i know of so far.....

KOF2000 (needs 512 KB S1+ECGC NRX hack to run w/o gfx glitches). Ive tried this and from what ive seen the gfx look perfect but i dont know if the rest of the game needs further fixing....

Garou (i heard only the prototype version works for NRX but i saw a topic here awhile ago from a guy who said he was able to run Garou final version on NRX with a fix so i dont know for sure....)

KOF99 (it needs a patch/fix cuz from what i heard there are some missing instruments in the songs.... ive played KOF99 in Kawaks and it doesnt sound like this....)

Metal Slug 3 (i heard it needs a S1 fix....)

KOF 2K1 & 2K2 (heard they both need fixes for missing sounds or something to that matter....)

Matrimelee&ROTD (ive definitely heard these 2 need fixing)

3 newest Neo-Geo games (SVC,SS5,MS5) (Nuff' said. everyone knows where to get fixes for these 3 games.....

Well those are all that i know. Anyone care to add any more to the list (or see if i stated incorrect info)? With the exception of KOF2000 and the 3 newest games can anyone give me any links to fixes for all the other aforementioned games (if needed) so i can run them 100% on NRX. Oh btw im not selfish or annoying i posted this topic not only for my own benefit,but for any of you who use NRX and were unaware of the aforementioned cuz NRX can be a pain as far as getting 1999-present games to run perfectly on it. Most would say to migrate to Kawaks/Nebula/MAME but they are not as CPU efficient as NRX is and need loaders AND fixes to run the newer games since they are locked out. NRX is simple and to the point and not a CPU hog and while it uses its own romsets is my preferred Neo-Geo emu. Sorry for the long post but any help would be appreciated. Thanks :) *disappears*

most (if not all) games post 1998 needs patching (exceptions may be Ganryu, Strikers 1945, Prehistoric Isle 2 and Bangbead, just make sure theyre fully decrypted)

but for any of you who use NRX and were unaware of the aforementioned cuz NRX can be a pain as far as getting 1999-present games to run perfectly on it. Most would say to migrate to Kawaks/Nebula/MAME but they are not as CPU efficient as NRX is...

emulation accuracy has a price. in this case, CPU Power and memory. either you go with the flow or dont complain at all, your choice.

Edited by Xeon