XBOX Modding... 2 Little 2 Late?

AntiWinner22

No way, you're never too late!!

However I'm thinkin' the prices of Xboxes might drop within' the next 4 months or so.

Also the initial investment of modded Xboxes is kinda expensive since you gotta buy the Console, Hard Drive, and Modchip (in most cases).

I'm sure everyone who has modded theirs agrees it was a worthwhile investment.

I know mine sure has been!! ^_^

When I got into it I got a refurbished x-box. the money saved payed for the chip. then I formatted and tore out a hdd from an old pc I had. not huge but I have 40gigs for just roms I keep most everything else on disk. and prican25 is right xbox-scene is a great place to learn about what your x-box is really capable of.

When I got into it I got a refurbished x-box. the money saved payed for the chip. then I formatted and tore out a hdd from an old pc I had. not huge but I have 40gigs for just roms I keep most everything else on disk. and prican25 is right xbox-scene is a great place to learn about what your x-box is really capable of.

true

just dont ask about sites where you can d/l emus n other stuff.. made with xdk.. (Xbox Development Kit)

isn't it wierd when a place will let you can talk about illegal software that was made with M$'s xdk but you can't talk about the same software hacked.

I don't mess with thier forums anyways. Just read the tutorials and faqs.

especially for the chip you will be using, evolutionX, and how to use #xbins

Edited by garageink