--::Metroid Zero Mission::-- Released!

Hey everyone, Zero Mission just came out today. You can download it from www.advance-power.de

Remember to download it quick since advance power only carries the latest 10 roms.

The game looks really good, although the graphics are kinda blah, I liked Fusion's graphics a bit more. The story is basically a retelling of the original metriod for the snes (or was it nes?) Its pretty good so far. Ill keep playing and give a review maybe later.

Edited by NeoMaster

Wow, you beat it already? I only played it for 40 minutes (too busy nowadays). Seems pretty short if you can beat in in under 3 hours :/ Looks like nintendo is getting lazy.

hehe, you think it's short with that time?

I played it again and beat it in nearly half the time.

Clear Time: 1hr 43min 49s

Item Collection%: 42%

Thats just trying to run through the game quickly though. I never even took any time to explore areas.

I'm going to do that now.

Screenshot

Heheh, its pretty interesting how people complete video games. I've seen people who beat Zelda Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts, someone beating ikaruga with 1 life, and someone completing super mario 3 in 15 minutes.

Wow, you beat it already? I only played it for 40 minutes (too busy nowadays). Seems pretty short if you can beat in in under 3 hours :/ Looks like nintendo is getting lazy.

hehe, you think it's short with that time?

I played it again and beat it in nearly half the time.

Clear Time: 1hr 43min 49s

Item Collection%: 42%

Thats just trying to run through the game quickly though. I never even took any time to explore areas.

I'm going to do that now.

Screenshot

Samus hot,Lol :D

Anyway got Stuck On The Water level.