What console do you own?

What console do you currently own?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally have a PC (I TRY to game with it), a Dreamcast (YEEEEESSSSS), and an XBOX (SEGA support, baby).

I am planning to get a Gamecube for Viewtiful Joe, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes and Killer 7.

I am also getting a PS2 for Castlevania and such.

I sometimes play tic-tac-toe... alone...

Anon.

Dont get MGS:TS That sumama be'otch has slowdown like a mofo. Espcially when you're in a dog fight. That was the sorriest $40 I ever spent. The game was made by silicon knights and they made a great job of ruining it. I suggest reting it and seeing what I mean.

I don't know how you get slow downs on Twin Snake. Are you sure their slow downs or are they just the game going in slow mo?

I don't think PS3 will pose much interest for me when it comes out. I think from here on out it'll just be P.C for me.

Of course, there is my ps2, but I'm only planning on buying 3 games this year and that's most likely about it

I don't think PS3 will pose much interest for me when it comes out. I think from here on out it'll just be P.C for me.

Of course, there is my ps2, but I'm only planning on buying 3 games this year and that's most likely about it

I that so? Are you going ot get an XBox?

I don't know how you get slow downs on Twin Snake. Are you sure their slow downs or are they just the game going in slow mo?

no them hoe's are slowdowns alright. Just horrible, I even read in a gaming magazine "game informer" theres a web site too, gueess what it is, anyways they even mentioned it had slowdown, so i wasn't the only one getting it, it was a big azz disapointment and that game was one of the reasons I even got a GC in the first place.

I that so? Are you going ot get an XBox?

well if I said that it'll only be p.c for me, isn't it obvious I've lost interest in any other console?! :D

*runs around the house yelling "DAR!! DAR!! DAR" with a helmet on falling on the floor repeatedly*