Superbowl halftime show!!!

Juniel

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i realize WHY they do it...

i heard once that michael jackson is good friends with elizabeth taylor, and that his goal is to be glamourous (i.e. look) like her. this would explain a lot. but still, someone needs to get a huge picture of joan rivers and put in on every billboard in LA with the words "attn celebrities: want to look like this? then keep flockin around with your faces."

yeah, i realize WHY they do it...

i heard once that michael jackson is good friends with elizabeth taylor, and that his goal is to be glamourous (i.e. look) like her. this would explain a lot. but still, someone needs to get a huge picture of joan rivers and put in on every billboard in LA with the words "attn celebrities: want to look like this? then keep flockin around with your faces."

There is a picture of Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor, Lizza Minelli, and David Gest. It is probably the funniest picture I have ever seen.

Oh wait, I found it. Here. Enjoy.

liza-minelli-wedding.jpg

:P

Strange.....it is big, and won't happen again, but why are you guys not

talking about it? If you didn't know, Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson was

doing a show during halftime of Superbowl...and at the end of the -gig-,

Justin ripped off Janet Jackson's Left breast plate( she had a black gladiator

costume...), revealing Janet's left breast! :D

I reckon Janet reacted quite quickly, but still, not quick enough...

What do ya think?? :(

oh,that,I swaer I saw it on the newspaper,and it was hillearous.Balack man white breast lol

I thought Micheal said he underwent all those surgery to look more like Pinnochio (sp?).

If that's true, then that's even weirder. Who the flock wants to look like Pinnochio?! He's lying! Maybe his nose will grow like his!

I remember at first he said it was because he had Vitiligo, which is bullshit because both my mom and myself have it. Completely depigmenting your body is only done if 80% of your body has been affected by Vitiligo.