Girl Gamers

Diso

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ever I said in the last post, apply's here. I'm too lazy to Copy + Paste <_<\

Edit: I was also lazy to start me own thread about it.

Edited by K`dash

Wha...who's embarrassed?

"Girl Gamers": Off the top of my head...typically loves to play games with musical elements. (I.e. DDR, IIDX, etc.)

Apart from those types of games, if they bother playing anything else, it's usually puzzle type games. (Ex. Bust-a-Move, Puzzle Fighter, etc.)

As for fighting games... Simply put: they are generally not interested in fighters -- save for those who are just in it for admiring character designs, the story, the artwork, but never for the competing against other players. When they try and play, it's usually random mashing with no underlying strategies. There's Daigo Umehara, Justin Wong, just to name a few. How many female fighting game champions are there in the world, or ever were? None.

Most of them play platform games and FPS. I hardly met a female that was good at FPS without someone weakening me by a lot <_<

But I met a girl who was good at mvsc :D (Though I beat her with Strider a lot :P)

I think that girl gamers who are actually into games of all types AND somewhat good looking are few and far between. Morgan Webb, ya there? :blink:

Anyway, there aren't many who play the RPGs and the Fighters, but many who play DDR. I once met a girl who owned House of the Dead 2 and a Dreamcast... She is called my X. :D

Anon.

Edited by AntiWinner22

Ahh de ja vu all over again :blink::D

ok.. maybe u guys didnt know.. I have posted this in A@H a very long time ago. Back then, my gf was a hardcore gamer as much as Iam, met her at an arcade tournament, although she didnt compete, but I did talk with her, next thing u know, she call me serveraly, now after 2 years.. she has moved away with her family and i never ever see her again :lol:

We have great times together, she even kick my ass in some games such as in (street fighter 3rd strike), and in alpha. seriously.. I did not let her win or try to let her win ;) but I do go easy on her in console games sometime, and we had great times.

you know its very rare nowadays to meet female gamers, you might see em alot over the net, but not all of em are actually female behind the nickname or alter ego identity :lol:

Ahh de ja vu all over again  :blink:  ;)

ok.. maybe u guys didnt know.. I have posted this in A@H a very long time ago. Back then, my gf was a hardcore gamer as much as Iam, met her at an arcade tournament, although she didnt compete, but I did talk with her, next thing u know, she call me serveraly, now after 2 years.. she has moved away with her family and i never ever see her again  :( 

We have great times together, she even kick my ass in some games such as in (street fighter 3rd strike), and in alpha. seriously.. I did not let her win or try to let her win  :lol:  but I do go easy on her in console games sometime, and we had great times.

you know its very rare nowadays to meet female gamers, you might see em alot over the net, but not all of em are actually female behind the nickname or alter ego identity  :lol:

And yet you never played that match with me lol :D