Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Captain FuKu

Think you're good enough?

Alright, I saw this posted on SRK, and damn... this game is tight! Everyone needs to play this at least once!

I'll have to warn you though, it can get very fustrating, but strangely at the same time, it's very addicting -- and, let's not forget, challenging as well. So, let's see if you guys have what it takes to actually complete this game.

http://www.lanceandeskimo.com/flash/quest.html

Edit note: If anyone gets stuck, there's also a little strategy guide at the bottom of that page.

Edited by Captain FuKu

It says you win when u pick up the crown on the first level o_O

That game is 'fustrating, but strangely at the same time, it's very addicting'?Are you sure you post the right link?It just a walk,get crown,win game.Not much to it... 8)

?!

...now, how did I miss that crown?

thats definatly not the right link... I just walked over to some bricks and horn blew, Win!

.....what the heck is the point of this game......i beat it in less than 12 seconds!!!

I find it to be quite a waste of my time...No offence to Captain FuKu.

No offence taken. But really, how much time could you have seriously wasted in finishing this game? :P

Anyhow, I play it for the music at the end credits. Well, I guess some folks didn't find much humor in it...

Quest for the Ruby Emerald, coming 2005! <_<

I find that if you play again after the credit,the space the guy move once is increase,make the game abit more harder.Go try it out.

BTW the ending credit track is nice <_<

Thanks. Yeah, I also forgot to mention that if you complete the game couple of times in a row, like on the third try, you supposedly get "speed boots" or something and it becomes more "difficult." Yup, it's an added bonus feature to this masterpiece.