Problems with newest NRX ECGC Hack (4.2).....

Dynamo

Im having the all-too-common "unable to load program roms" error with the newest ECGC Neorage hack (which i got from a link from this very board,topic might still be around). This has happened to me with SVC and SS5 (2 out of the 3 games i use ECGC hacks for....cuz they suck to play older games with apparently...). The problem is i replaced the P1 and M1 roms that came with my svcplus ROM with the newer ones (which i got from neogamez but they claim that the P1 and M1 they got fixes "most" not "all" of the errors in the game so i dont know if i got the latest ones. Can anyone give me the crcs and link ot the latest P1 and M1 just in case?) and still got the same problem. I went and tried the ECGC hack that came with my SVC ROM and it loaded the game both before and after replacing the P1 and M1. I even put the exact same settings on both versions and the one that came with my ROM loaded the game. But i can tell the ECGC hack that came with my SVC ROM was a earlier one cuz it had multiple versions of games on the list (i.e Last Blade H1,H2,H3 etc. dont understand why multiple versions were listed....). I like the newest one cuz its got a simpler and easier-to-read list like all pre-ECGC NRX versions.... Why am i having this problem? I asked this already on the newest ECGC version thread and was told that it worked fine in the latest version. I know its not my specs since they FAR exceed what NRX needs.... am i doing something wrong?