Beats of Rage (dreamcast & pc version)

Spiffy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've downloaded and after 5 hours of waiting, I played it on the Dreamcast. I downloaded it from the official site. Anyway, the game is alright, but it was way below my expectations. The backgrounds are really repetitive and the music is wanky. I got bored after a half hour or so, I enjoyed Gekido Advance more.

Beats of rage is a fun game for DC

I wasted like 4 cd's trying to burn it :lol: until i choosed a "Burn other media"

on the nero option and there was a selection to "CREATE CD FROM IMAGE" and soo... i picked that and i put the nero image thing on the list :D

the nero image thing was 784MB and my cd was only 650 and yet it still burned B) does that mean i'm missing levels or somthing?

Beats of rage is a fun game for DC

I wasted like 4 cd's trying to burn it  :lol:  until i choosed a "Burn other media"

on the nero option and there was a selection to "CREATE CD FROM IMAGE" and soo...  i picked that and i put the nero image thing on the list  :D

the nero image thing was 784MB and my cd was only 650 and yet it still burned  :)  does that mean i'm missing levels or somthing?

To make your life easier, download and use Alcohol 120. Its the best program to burn images and create them.