ZELDA 64 Ocarina Of Time

-VIOLENCE-

i don't know if it's my system or whatever but when i play zelda 64 ocirina of time using project 64 and after playing through the game it cuts off saying there is an illegal emulation error or whataver...

did i get a faulty version?

has anyone ever played through that game all the way without any problems using cheat codes on the emu project 64?

- thanks

umm thanks?

Usually emulation errors aren't caused by the emulator being corrupt...As you can play it for a while... It got something to do with your computer or the plugins you're using.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, the version I have runs totally fine, except for when you press "Start" and it opens up the sub-menu, then it like pauses, then it resumes with the sub-menu opened. :D

I thought the only problem with teh game P64 it delays when the pop up screen comes up.

• 2 weeks later...

I just played through Zelda for the first time on PJ 64 myself. Those are documented problems.

Open Project 64 (1.5 version, i assume, with the service pack), and click help, then game faq's. Click "games" then ocarina of time. It talks about known game issues and workarounds.

And do get GoodN64 to check your roms. Info on that's in the manual for project 64.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
i played it with 1964 and it works ok but for some graphic issues not to serious but now im stuck with nothing to do in that stupid dodongos cavern can someone help me

Do you need a walkthgough or something? if so look through gamefaqs, also i use project 64 as my emulator, the cheats in 1964 once activated would crash the game, and i also got the error that violence had, i don't know why who played it in project 64 and what plugins did you use? it happened to me as adult link and not anytime before so i'm skeptical is is the plugin i use.