Vga Adapter

yes they work, excellently, i love my VGA box, i use it whenever possible, looks so good :-D

I use the Naki VGA box and it works great, only drawback is theirs no cross thru port so you have to unhook the monitor from yur PC and back if you want to use it, but i have a dedicated monitor so i dont care, it also works good as a S-Video/Normal RCA Adaptor

Oh yeah, can you tell me where to get a working boot disc for the dc, i've tried utopia 1.1,1.2, and 1.3 and when i burn them they never load up, maybe it's because of the "imatation" cd factor but i dont know, i want the 1.2 to be able to use back ups for the vga monitor.

Yeah Naki is the kind of clear one, it comes in some colors, i think they are

Clear

Clear Red

Clear Orange

Clear Blue

Clear Yellow

Clear Green

and some others, i have the regular clear one

As for the boot disc, i have 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3, and It will make most non-selfboot games work on VGA, but some games (The Quake port for example) just will not play on VGA. I suggest just using the selfboot tool i have to make it selfboot, and work on VGA

But if you still want the boot discs, lemme know and well see how i can transfer em too you.

it depends on your image/game

some games just dont work, there are patchers that will make all your games work on VGA though, and yes Capcom Vs SNK 2 should work because mine does, unless someone patched it before they posted it for download, but im guessing it will work because 99% of games do