Does Anyone Play Underground Games?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool Spot! That's the name of the 7-Up game!

Anyway, I know a game most of you haven't played. "DJ Boy" on the Genesis. This game seems like a VERY SKETCHY version of JGR. It only came out in Japan. I dare anyone to beat this game without save states. If you say you have, I will call you a liar! :blink:

Anon.

Sonic Chaotix was the game were the Choaotix team from Sonic Heroes came from. I believe it was for the 32X. Pretty good, but not as good as Sonic 3 (which isn't even comparable to this).

Actually, the game was called Knuckles Chaotix, and Sonic wasn't even a character, although there are 5 or 6 of them!

It's a pretty cool game, you always have two characters joined by a magic pair of rings, and you can use the other character to speed up, kill enemies etc..etc...

My Favorite Unknown Games are:-

Dreamcast

Jet Grind Radio

Rez

Playstation 2

Ico

Gungrave

VF4

Genesis

Shinobi 3

Alex Kidd

Maximum Carnage

Brian Lara Cricket/Shane Warne Cricket

Australian Rugby League

SNES

Super International Cricket

R-Type 3

Super Punchout

XBOX

Jet Set Radio Future

Shenmue II

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Edited by ForceX

• 1 month later...

I lord, I hated Fighting Vipers 2. That game's programming was a total mess. It had a ton of glitches in it. I couldn't tell you all of them off hand since it's been such a long time ago, but I remember some of the stage finishers were broken.

One thing I just wanted to add is that Sparkstar on SNES owned Rocket Knight Adventure for Genesis. When I had that game I used to play it like CRAZY! I must of beaten it like twenty times. The good old days of gaming when you actually had the patience to beat the game more then once.

Does Gundam Wing:Endless Duel for SNES count as an underground game? That's one my most favorite fighting games ever.