Any programmers here?

Iori Yagami

I started in VB, but i eventually got pissed off at how un-structured the language was. Plus i didnt like the runtimes. I got into Delphi after that, and been in it ever since. To be honest, i don't even hardly remember anything about VB. lol

All I know is a little bit of qBasic. That's about it for me. :D

Ha! I remember qBasic. That was awesome! I used to know some qBasic and Pascal. I can recall some Pascal code if you shove a compiler in my face but I can't recall most of the stuff right off the bat. I started to hate programming when I took C++. I wasn't the course or the language that I hated, it was my teacher...DAMN THAT MR. LUCAS! Sorry...

I used to do.LUA back then.. but not anymore.. Im still new to C++ myself, and currently attending a college course learning more about it. It sorta became very complicated at first though :lol: Im getting the hang of it eventually :)

i have learnt JAVA but no one seems to programm in that much,

oh well anyone here use it?

I'm curent taking classes for Java. I have programmed using Java a year ago, but I've forgotten most of it.

I've taken several C,C++,VB,VC++,SQL courses, but they're not taught efficiently where I am, so I'm hardly professional. Currently learning to make games with gamemaker[.nl] which has a VB style interface and similar Programming language to C++.

I need to get good quick for my grad. project ;)

Oh, also reading up on GBA programming recently [check out www.jharbour.com].

Edited by webcarrot

I do alot in PHP and mySQL, and Im learning javascript now (one would think you would learn javascrip before php but not me),a nd of course good old html.

Must of my studies go into web based programming.