Where can i get KOF 2000 Neorage fix at?

Dynamo

Uh, can anyone help me out in making KOF 2000 work properly in NRX?

You need to get the 128k S1 file + EGCG NeoRAGEx. The older versions/hacks of NNRX don't support the 128k S1, hence some corrupt text. Of course, you also need a decrypted romset and a hacked P1.

Well i do got the KOF 2000 ROM that runs in NRX (hard time finding it though) and it does run properly (from what ive played) but it shows corrupt text in the Neorage hack i got (0.8c,the most stable hack ive tried). Dont know if i got a hacked P1 though. I know where to get the ECGC Neorage. But i dont know where to get the hacked P1+S1 files. Can anyone link me to them? Man looking for all these patches to run these games perfectly is a hassle (oh well guess thats the payoff for playing it for free,no biggie). Can anyone tell me if any other NRX Neo-Geo games need patching (and if possible give me links to those too)? Thanks

Well i do got the KOF 2000 ROM that runs in NRX (hard time finding it though) and it does run properly (from what ive played)  but it shows corrupt text in the Neorage hack i got (0.8c,the most stable hack ive tried). Dont know if i got a hacked P1 though. I know where to get the ECGC Neorage. But i dont know where to get the hacked P1+S1 files. Can anyone link me to them? Man looking for all these patches to run these games perfectly is a hassle (oh well guess thats the payoff for playing it for free,no biggie). Can anyone tell me if any other NRX Neo-Geo games need patching (and if possible give me links to those too)? Thanks

All games post-KOF99/Garou need some type of patching. The EGCG NRX can be found at -Link removed. Read board rules.-