Well, since KOF2003 is emulated..

Shouldn't Playmore/SNK say to themselves "Hmmm, maybe it's time for a new arcade board." Dump the damn NeoGeo MVS carts because they're too easy to pirate. A new board would be cool. Maybe they could have some transparencies going on have anti-aliasing included right away, some stuff that their current board lacks. Or, they could have CD quality music right from the get go.

They really need to dump their damn old easy to pirate NeoGeo and move on or the same things will keep happening!

Besides, it's not like they're making any money off KOF2003 outside thier arcade department (which arcades are basically dead now a days) anyhow.

Mistakes were made with the NeoGeo CD, but Playmore/SNK has the ability to learn from thier past mistakes and do better!

the tiny,tiny arcade/game store, ie 4 machines- 2 blocks from my house has kof2002(four pack with mslug4+sengoku 3+bust a move) and svc chaos. if they have it there(its a small store), imagine how many more stores like it have those games

visit my small gallery

saiyanfire.deviantart.com

Everyone is tired of Capcom fighting games which is the reason why arcades are dying. I dont mean to rag on Capcom since they do make some quality games. It just happens that in all the arcades I've been to in my state seem to only keep Capcom games in terms of the fighting genre goes. A few years ago SNK games were all over the arcades where I live and when Marvel vs Capcom 2 game out it was all over for them. Just hordes and hordes of people would flock over to those machines to marvel at that wonderful six man tag battles (Which KOF should have been like since the begining) waging in the dark corners of the arcade. Arcade managers saw how popular these capcom games were and started flooding the arcades with them. Now all the arcades near me are ghost towns with only a few die hard MvC2 fans floating around every now and then. Nobody wants to play the same game for three years and nobody wants to get thier asses kicked by those losers who do nothing but spend their time and money in the arcades (Damn little asian kids :ph34r: ) Hopefully with the fresh change in the KOF series and the new arcade boards finally coming out, SNK could make a come back in the Arcade niche here in the United States. I can't wait to see what Metal Slug and KOF will be like on that board. :ph34r:

Shouldn't Playmore/SNK say to themselves "Hmmm, maybe it's time for a new arcade board."  Dump the damn NeoGeo MVS carts because they're too easy to pirate.  A new board would be cool.  Maybe they could have some transparencies going on have anti-aliasing included right away, some stuff that their current board lacks.  Or, they could have CD quality music right from the get go.

They really need to dump their damn old easy to pirate NeoGeo and move on or the same things will keep happening!

Besides, it's not like they're making any money off KOF2003 outside thier arcade department (which arcades are basically dead now a days) anyhow.

Mistakes were made with the NeoGeo CD, but Playmore/SNK has the ability to learn from thier past mistakes and do better!

Supposedly, KOF 2003 is the last MVS game, future games will be on Sammy's Atomisware. It's good for SNK, so they can stop losing money to bootleggers, but will also be the end of future Neo Geo emulation. :ph34r:

Now all the arcades near me are ghost towns with only a few die hard MvC2 fans floating around every now and then.  Nobody wants to play the same game for three years and nobody wants to get thier asses kicked by those losers who do nothing but spend their time and money in the arcades (Damn little asian kids :ph34r: )

HA! It's the same exact way here. My college's arcade has 2 MvC2 arcades and these guys are damn good. flocking losers they are. I told one guy (actually a friend), "I prefer SNK games like King of Fighters and Samurai Shodown" and he called me a faggot. He then proceded to say that "SNK games look like ass and play like ass!" Then I told him that I would burn him a CD with my SNK fighting game ROMs and give it to him so he can play. Now he loves KOF. A story with a happy ending.

Now all the arcades near me are ghost towns with only a few die hard MvC2 fans floating around every now and then.  Nobody wants to play the same game for three years and nobody wants to get thier asses kicked by those losers who do nothing but spend their time and money in the arcades (Damn little asian kids :P )

HA! It's the same exact way here. My college's arcade has 2 MvC2 arcades and these guys are damn good. flocking losers they are. I told one guy (actually a friend), "I prefer SNK games like King of Fighters and Samurai Shodown" and he called me a faggot. He then proceded to say that "SNK games look like ass and play like ass!" Then I told him that I would burn him a CD with my SNK fighting game ROMs and give it to him so he can play. Now he loves KOF. A story with a happy ending.

Hhahahahahhaha!!11 Nice. :lol:

Shouldn't Playmore/SNK say to themselves "Hmmm, maybe it's time for a new arcade board."  Dump the damn NeoGeo MVS carts because they're too easy to pirate.  A new board would be cool.  Maybe they could have some transparencies going on have anti-aliasing included right away, some stuff that their current board lacks.  Or, they could have CD quality music right from the get go.

Supposedly, KOF 2003 is the last MVS game, future games will be on Sammy's Atomisware. It's good for SNK, so they can stop losing money to bootleggers, but will also be the end of future Neo Geo emulation. :lol:

But Atomisware will EVENTUALLY get emulated. It maybe a few years but they aren't invincible. They'll make their money off that system while people are trying to emulate it. And if history is a guide, hopefully they'll stick with Atomisware for 10 years like the MVS :P