King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, which site can I download KOF2003 for NeoRAGEx, and I know this is type of spamming but I just can't read all the 60+ pages to find, so anyone can post the link again?

Hey is it hard to even bother reading the first page the answer is there.

thank you

Edited by james

I'm having lots of fun with this game. I think the inclusion of The Griffon and the ommission of Andy is a good move - I'm really having fun playing as the Griffon because his moves have been simplified from MOTW (I'm no good at those 360 and 720 motions.) Terry looks really cool in his Garou outfit, and other characters like Malin, Shen Woo and Duo Lon are fun to use too.

But...I just discovered that...apparently Ash Crimson is supposed to be a boy! WHAT! I always thought Ash was a girl!!!

I know there's been speculation on whether Ash is evil or not, n I don't know what the general consensus is on that matter... however, I just noticed on practice mode while playing with Ash as my starting character n Kim as the opposing starting character, that Kim does his usual intro animation when facing off against a villain.  You know, the one where he points n his eyes glow.  I forgot what he says, I know it has something to do with evil though.

Hahah... the leader of the hero team being evil?  I like this, n I for one believe he is evil (considering the 3 Sacred Treasures Team ending).

I always thought Ash was a transvestite. My brothers and I couldn't figure out whether or not his sisters used to play dress up with him when he was younger and it just stuck or he got the letter during a drag show and forgot to change. I mean transvestites have to be pretty mad at the world to be the way they are so ya, Ash being the evil leader of the Hero team could be a possibility. "Ash the Evil Tranny" ahhh I have to get out more often.

hahaha

that happens a lot in neogeo games, look at king :D

Dont we all know Amasuka from SS? Gawd, freaky enough. EVEN BRIDGET! O_O AND HE's FROM A DIFFERENT GAME! WTF IS UP WITH THE DEVELOPERS!

Ash is a mix between Remy and Guile if you think about it.

Sure, Amukusa was kinda freaky. I've always like the fact that Sammy has the balls to develop completely original characters. Yes, I think Bridget is a great character, cross-dresser or not. :D

Edited by Agozer