King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

any update for the moves patch i getting tired try to do the dm damn so hard...arghhhhhh :)

what move patch?

edit: how do you get a ps2-to-usb controller working in jamesmame?

hm.. i don't know why some people are complaining about the moves. I've been able to do all that I tried, including LDM's. ps2 to usb works in Mame fine. Press tab after you get into MAME and the custom menu will come up. Generally, PS2 controllers are already preconfigured for SNK games (the 4 attack buttons and d-pad are). If you need to set up your controller to your computer, go to aldotools.com for drivers. :D

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whether we're straying offtopic here to be talking about moves, when this thread is for news, but all the same, I've been using a keyboard for years and had no trouble pulling off any fighting games' moves, whether they be SNK or Capcom made.

Maybe you're pressing the keys too slowly? or too quickly...What are your specs? The game may not be picking up your moves if it's choppy [happened to me when I first ran mame, but changed a few options].

It doesn't have to be a fluid motion, just press the directions, like for Robert's DM for example :

Back, Down, Toward, Down + A / C

If you still can't play then...well, it seems SNK Playmore's war against emulation will be won by keyboards :D

edit: how do you get a ps2-to-usb controller working in jamesmame?

Huh? What do you mean?

how do you get a ps2-to-usb controller working in james' mame-version?

or

how do you get a ps2-to-usb controller working in mame, james?

first, in james version of mame. ill let u guys know later what happens, didnt see my friend yet. i emailed him step by step instructions involving checking control panels, using the command line, and using the gui interface to enable joysticks. hopefully one of those works out. it should.

So, which site can I download KOF2003 for NeoRAGEx, and I know this is type of spamming but I just can't read all the 60+ pages to find, so anyone can post the link again?

There is no KOF2003 for NeoRAGEx.