King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

ash, i don't know what's wrong.  is there any other type of error/info that maybe useful for us to hear?

urquan2x, did you try

right click on kof2k3 > properties > misc > changing the bios to different ones

im not sure if that's what you're looking for, but thought i'd mention that, as that's how you switch to/from console and arcade mode in this case.

thanks anyway.

i tried to play it in neorage and it did load although

it only shows some test screen but anyways, my mame32 file

must have some error.

what page in this topic where a link to the working mame emu

is posted.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I get the Mame32 emulator that plays kof2k3?

I found the rom on filemirrors, when I typed in, "kof2k3.zip" :)

I went to the site where I could download it and the screenshots were from the mame32 emulator. Now I need to know where I can download it. :(

this also plays kof2003 http://members.westnet.com.au/the%2Dkula/mame.html

ash, i don't know what's wrong.  is there any other type of error/info that maybe useful for us to hear?

urquan2x, did you try

right click on kof2k3 > properties > misc > changing the bios to different ones

im not sure if that's what you're looking for, but thought i'd mention that, as that's how you switch to/from console and arcade mode in this case.

thanks anyway.

i tried to play it in neorage and it did load although

it only shows some test screen but anyways, my mame32 file

must have some error.

what page in this topic where a link to the working mame emu

is posted.

KOF2003 shows the Dot Cross Hatch in NeoRAGEx. It is use to set up the monitor so that the picture fits the screen and that the aspect ration is correct.

as requested by a member. i allso have to say i am sorry that i deleted your post.I had a problem with the broswer when i tried to reply to you.

That's me. It's the first time that a post of mine has been deleted. Glad it happened by accident, and not because of my behavior. :)

Nevertheless thank you for the source, james.

Edit: Lucian and ovalprocess, get your facts straight...It's ATOMISWAVE, I checked from Sammy Japan's site.

You know as well as everyone else that names and artwork are usually changed to suit the american public agozer. Atomiswave may be the Japanese name but do you think it wont be changed to atomisware for americans. Look at Famicon aka Nintendo here in America.

hey james, i tried to run your mame build w/ kof 2003 (it runs fine on two other Mame builds) :), it keeps saying that the m1 is incorrect in length, i tried to replace it w/ 2 other different m1's but it still won't work.  do you know how to fix this?

you will need the fix which is here http://alphabetman.greatnow.com/271-m1d.bi...RC-396E17CD.zip

and the s1 fix which is here http://alphabetman.greatnow.com/271-s1.rom.zip

hope that helps

Edited by james

Edit: Lucian and ovalprocess, get your facts straight...It's ATOMISWAVE, I checked from Sammy Japan's site.

dude. did you notice the rolling eye smiley i used? that conotes SARCASM. i know its called atomiswave, i was just making a witty statement about how everyone here seems to call it atomisware.

Edited by ovalprocess

dude. did you notice the rolling eye smiley i used? that conotes SARCASM. i know its called atomiswave, i was just making a witty statement about how everyone here seems to call it atomisware.

My bad...I didn't see the roll-eyes-smiley. :D Oh well, one has admit that you get more Atomisware hits with a Google search than Atomiswave. B)

Edited by Agozer