King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any1 know when this will be released for neoragex and where i can find the nrx rom if it is out. thx :blink:

if it is out out you will know .we are not hideing it from you.and if you bothered to read the thread and the other topics you know that people are trying to get this fixed.

Does any1 know when this will be released for neoragex and where i can find the nrx rom if it is out. thx :blink:

if it is out out you will know .we are not hideing it from you.and if you bothered to read the thread and the other topics you know that people are trying to get this fixed.

yup, that's the good thing about this forum, we can always rely on the

information posted here.

i'll be waiting for sure for the neoragex version.

i had a little problem though, after mame32 load all the rom files up to

271-c8d.rom, suddenly everything stops and mame stops respoding too.

any clue, i just wanna know what's wrong. thanks in advance :D

This might have been answered before, forgive me if it has.

What version of Mame 32 Plus runs this rom? I downloaded version 0.79 and 2k3 won't show up.

Or am I doing something wrong?

Much thanks.

it's mame32 ver. 0.78 and it's included in the Rar file that i've downloaded

but unfortunately in my situation, mame stops responding after

loading the last rom files and i'm asking for help right now.

This might have been answered before, forgive me if it has.

What version of Mame 32 Plus runs this rom? I downloaded version 0.79 and 2k3 won't show up.

Or am I doing something wrong?

Much thanks.

my version supports it but its not mame32 plus the current mame32 plus i know that supports kof2003 is mame32 plus 78u1 but i am not usre

I'll be really greatfull if any of u guys out there know how to start the process playing preparation of kof games includin ko94,95,96,97,99,2000,2001,2002,2003 after u have downloaded neoragex on win me n if any of u out there help me out here ill be very appreciateable for this act cuz i dont have any idea how to doall that but what i have done is that iv downloaded neogeo 6.0 v,b but u know i cant play any of the games listed b'cuz i dont have roms for that so if u also could tell me how and where to download roms for every kof version available thanx a zillion thanku.sighning off this is ian from ireland howdy partner.