King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there's been speculation on whether Ash is evil or not, n I don't know what the general consensus is on that matter... however, I just noticed on practice mode while playing with Ash as my starting character n Kim as the opposing starting character, that Kim does his usual intro animation when facing off against a villain.  You know, the one where he points n his eyes glow.  I forgot what he says, I know it has something to do with evil though.

Hahah... the leader of the hero team being evil?  I like this, n I for one believe he is evil (considering the 3 Sacred Treasures Team ending).

I always thought Ash was a transvestite. My brothers and I couldn't figure out whether or not his sisters used to play dress up with him when he was younger and it just stuck or he got the letter during a drag show and forgot to change. I mean transvestites have to be pretty mad at the world to be the way they are so ya, Ash being the evil leader of the Hero team could be a possibility. "Ash the Evil Tranny" ahhh I have to get out more often.

Duo Lon looks damn evil as well. So does Shen Woo.

I hope they never get rid of the K' team. I just somehow feel they we will be phased out eventually because NESTs is over...I hope I'm wrong.

Ok...class time.

I'm still looking for any document that could help me learn more about emulation and the way it works. Anyone please I'm really interested, and I get more curious with every post I read.

Thanks in advance 8)

Edited by james

To James. No, I don`t need the 271-s1.rom. It was in the Kof2k3.zip, which I download. But if i try to run this game in Mame32plus, it says 271-s1.bin NOT FOUND. When I tried to rename 271-s1.rom to 271-s1.bin, it says bad CRC.

What should I do?

Sorry for niggling

To James. No, I don`t need the 271-s1.rom. It was in the Kof2k3.zip, which I download. But if i try to run this game in Mame32plus, it says 271-s1.bin NOT FOUND. When I tried to rename 271-s1.rom to 271-s1.bin, it says bad CRC.

What should I do?

Sorry for niggling

mame32 plus was compiled before the s 1 fix so if it says the crc wrong.Just click ok and the game should still run