King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

...Damn...it seems like KoF '03 is one tough shell to crack...everywhere I go to try to get a rom to follow along with the board with...is dead already...whats up with that?

...I followed along with SVC and managed it alright, so all I wanna do is the same with KoF '03...

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Damn...it seems like KoF '03 is one tough shell to crack...everywhere I go to try to get a rom to follow along with the board with...is dead already...whats up with that?

...I followed along with SVC and managed it alright, so all I wanna do is the same with KoF '03...

go to neogamez.net and on the main page, there should be a link near the top that says "neo geo rom fixes". click it, and KOF2003 is the top one. There's a link to the rom that should work, and also you can download the fix for the s1 rom and the bios that allows u to use the bosses.

i as well, am on dial up.  don't u just hate when u download a big file (<300) and it ends up being corrupt.  it $%!* me off real bad :P

lol, yea that's a biatch. Didn't have that happen to me many times though, unless I was downloading like an mp3 or something.

...that all depends on if Kyo got that move back in 2003...unless Kusanagi still resembles "old school kyo"...either that or there's technical rom crap that I don't know about...

I would, but they don't run a cable line back in the boonies.

Kyo's hcb+k move works... all the moves he had in kof2002 work to the best of my memory, although that one super where he charges up fire then charges forward with it comes out really, really slow now.

the only thing i hate from the newer kof games is that they keep toning down some moves power, and that they take the move of the character

by the way lucian

what company does cable internet for 20 bucks

Edited by Mechjose

Well, unfortuntaely, cable isn'y widely spread here in Australia  :P  If we wanted to get cable here, we have to pay for the cable to come to us

Well then get dsl, t1, t2, t3, oc3, isdn, wifi, blue tooth, something thats faster than a stupid phone line. And Yamazaki rules once again with a perfect against a level 6 kusanagi.