King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

So is there a way to play this on NRX, I've played it on Mame32, and I just don't like mame, I don't like how it's set up, for my slower computer at this house.

Anyways, if someone has got a rom for NRX, does anyone have a link to the site that hosts it? Or if there's a way to change around files, could someone tell me that too please.

thx

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dled the mame with kaillera n started a network game up, n the little client loads up but when I double click a server (which btw, only shows 3 servers even though it's loading) it just saying 'connecting...' n stays that way.

Does anybody else have this problem also??

What should I do? :-D

I dled the mame with kaillera n started a network game up, n the little client loads up but when I double click a server (which btw, only shows 3 servers even though it's loading) it just saying 'connecting...' n stays that way.

Does anybody else have this problem also??

What should I do?  :D

Keep trying the servers maybe busy.

edited  please stay with the topic

Go King of the Fighters 2003

Terry,Yamazaki and Ralf are the best team ever.

Does Anyone know when someone will be smart enough to finish the hacked p1's?

:D Censorship on 1emulation sucks!

im curious, how are you playing ralf this year??? i am a very big ralf player from kof2k2 but i think he totally sucks this year???

Well you just need to get the timing down for his shortened super punch (dont know the actual name) Which I actual thought was really cheap as a regular move. Personally I wish they kept it, but as a super. They took out the running bull move which was extremely cheap and you could win entire bouts with just that one move. But they gave you an added defense with the backbreaker/throwdown move. when you go to grab your opponent you can with stand a light atack or two, like with the super punch when you were full charged. Anyways I really only keep him now just to wow people with his "Beat Down" super. Theres nothing like watching a person getting pummeled on the floor only to witness that final punch send the other guy reeling. ( I've impressed my friends many a time with that move) I've been relying a lot more on Yamazaki now as he is actually a very good fighter if not one of the top tier fighters in the game. I've already played a few matches in 2003 where I started out as yamazaki and never had to change cause he just rules soooo much ass.

Who ever deletes my comments

edited reason is that there maybe kids reading these threads.

Edited by james

This doesn't really deal with KOF2003 but KOF as a whole. I want Geese to come back! If you play as Fatal Fury team and beat the Outlaw team(If Billy is the last one you fight or their leader) with Terry, he says "Tell your boss after KOF, I'm coming after him!"

There must be some more Geese!

And a question on the Kaillera thing, does it play well over 56K?

am I the only one that notices that athena has either been

a.) seriously downgraded

b.) had a style tweak

a lot of her really good combos from 97-2002 no longer work on 2003, and her pheonix arrow has gotten worse and worse, to the point that you can't abuse it against the computer :rolleyes:

her pheonix arrow super has also changed it's properties, namely it's combination ;)