King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.khuclan.com/mame32kail.rar

Okay guys, this is the Multiplayable Mame32k Emulator!

Plop KOF2k3.zip inside and all will be good.

Press Tab, then go to Dip Switches, Change Europe to Japan and Arcade to Home to go to console mode...

I've changed the controls to my own... WSAD and IJKL... kinda weird, just change it back to whatever you like.

You might need a new 271-s1.bin... if needed, take it from here, and add it into your kof2003.zip...simple as that!

http://www.khuclan.com/271-s1.rar

My Bandwidth is going to fry. "Burn Baby Burn"--Iori

and if you're looking for some KOF fan art, ..this is off my personal site. I Love Whip. Why'd they have to hurt her so much in 2k3?

www.khuclan.com/artofmk/

Thanks for the help James.

Edited by godrifle

You might need a new 271-s1.bin... if needed, take it from here, and add it into your kof2003.zip...simple as that!

That s1 is the patched s1, which is also located at links throughout this thread in case that site goes down.

Edited by alphabetman

www.khuclan.com/mame32kail.rar

Okay guys, this is the Multiplayable Mame32k Emulator!

Plop KOF2k3.zip inside and all will be good.

Press Tab, then go to Dip Switches, Change Europe to Japan and Arcade to Home to go to console mode...

I've changed the controls to my own... WSAD and IJKL... kinda weird, just change it back to whatever you like.

and if you're looking for some KOF fan art, ..this is off my personal site. I Love Whip. Why'd they have to hurt her so much in 2k3?

www.khuclan.com/artofmk/

Thanks for the help James.

Much thx.

Ok, another silly question. Why does everybody keep talking about all these "story" type things? I've played all the KOF games, and I always thought it was just a fighting game. Does it have to be set on Console mode or something? Even between fights, I've never seen any stories being told or anything. :-D

And PEOPLE, PEOPLE! If your having trouble with moves or whatnot, BUY A GAMEPAD! You will not regret it! I have the Saitek P2500 Rumble Pad, and it's awesome to play with!

edited  please stay with the topic

Go King of the Fighters 2003

Terry,Yamazaki and Ralf are the best team ever.

Does Anyone know when someone will be smart enough to finish the hacked p1's?

:-D Censorship on 1emulation sucks!

im curious, how are you playing ralf this year??? i am a very big ralf player from kof2k2 but i think he totally sucks this year???