King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont kno if this info is irrelevant but ill jus post it jus in case. this is a post from -Jorge Galvan's Site-.com and well in spanish of course i was able to get translated. so here u go.

It seems that kof2k3 sera juiceable in kawaks in a moment, even are the no news if this new p1 it worked in Neon Rage X but apparently somebody already takes 96% finished the patch to play in kawaks, the photos are very rare since in the superior part it says kawaks 1.48/dev? but segun the people of kof2k3 board these are real photos, is thing to wait for a little but and to review already the well-known channel of IRC that is where the first archives of kof2k3 they began to leave aqui I leave these two photos them (source kof2k3 board)

its a lil confusing but i think we can see the picture of it.

and the pix he was refering to:

http://-Jorge Galvan's Site-.com/superphp/

so i guess we gettin closer!! :angry:

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

That online virus scanner is ok, but it would prolly be best if he just formatted his system, then put a virus scanner and firewall on it.

I would recommend Nortan AV 2004 and Zone Alarm Pro.

norton systemwork 2004 and zone alarm pro with web filtering would help :angry:

you will not be able to play KOF2k3 on MacMAME because KOF2k3 uses a special banking technique that only the emu that came with the ROM can play it (just like Metal Slug 5 did). it is currently being figured out as i type this but more than likely it would only benefit Windows MAME users.

rom renaming more than likely wont cut it.

i am not sure about this. once the correct driver is worked out.those who compile MACmame should be able to ge it to run. maybe with some changes.

how to disable the limited coins (4)???

i tried the right click but theres only gereral and version tab, so i tried the default games option, then bios tab change to usa, but it didnt work, im still limited to the 4 credits.,, PLs need your help

also how do you shift from console mode to arcade mode and vice versa in mame??

try the asia mvs ver 3 :angry:

That online virus scanner is ok, but it would prolly be best if he just formatted his system, then put a virus scanner and firewall on it.

I would recommend Nortan AV 2004 and Zone Alarm Pro.

there is no need to format the system