King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forget to ask,is there any way for me to change character in pratice mode like for 2k2?Also... can the dummy not be killed off after each round?This make praticing a bit hard...

I know, it's annoying but I guess this is because it's a bootleg version.

I forget to ask,is there any way for me to change character in pratice mode like for 2k2?Also... can the dummy not be killed off after each round?This make praticing a bit hard...

You need to find the pause key for it, If I recon is rather Next Game or Coin 1 for the Select Button. As for the killing of the characters thing, if you have the neogeo.zip bios that was posted, just choose Mukai or Adel as your oppodent.

Is anyone having this problem:

When I right click on the ROM in MAME, and go to the AUDIT tab, it says one of the CRCs is bad. Then the game doesn't show up when I load MAME again.

First it says: Status Working

Then it says Status Failed (or something like that)

It's not really a problem since all I have to do is unrar MAME again to fix it, but it still is an error.

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you guys this. You might have figured it out my now but here it is anyway.

To get the Practice Menu in Practice Mode, press 7. It's not the Coin button (5). It's weird but it works.

Is anyone having this problem:

When I right click on the ROM in MAME, and go to the AUDIT tab, it says one of the CRCs is bad. Then the game doesn't show up when I load MAME again.

First it says: Status Working

Then it says Status Failed (or something like that)

It's not really a problem since all I have to do is unrar MAME again to fix it, but it still is an error.

Have you changed any of the roms for kof2003 like the m1 or s1 rom ?