King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or does kof2k3 only run in full screen mode? I have tried my other games and they don't go full screen. Only kof2k3, and I setted it so it wouldn't go in full screen in the default options.

nezumi Posted on Jan 29 2004, 03:49 AM

Dude just right click on the KOF2k3 rom and go into properties. From there click on display and make sure that the "Run in a window" option is checked and that the "Start out maximized" option is unchecked. It should work just fine.

In the spirit of the forums and KOF I have changed my avatar. Now I have a new game I can kick my brothers ass's in hahahahah! :lol:

Edited by Lucian

She isn't playable without unlocking her.  She is a boss also however, along with her twin sister Maki, rite before u fight the final boss.  You can't get the 3 Sacred Treasures Team ending without her.

I'm wondering if Andy is really in this game or not...

Andy Is Not In This game.

I don't think that's a new BIOS. It's one MAME switched to quite a few versions ago but it wasn't required, which is why a lot of people are just discovering it now. I checked and all the filenames and CRCs are the same as the neogeo.zip I've had for a few months. There are two versions of it, one also packs in Universe BIOS 1.2

Theres some new neogeo bios posted around here so you can enable to play as the bosses, check page 12 or 13 for it.