King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is stupid...why won't the personal endings work?

this sucks....

after defeating the last boss, it shows you the obvious stuff but nothing about the

character's personal ending!( i finished with the hero team but no ending here!)

How do you get the ending to work?

I beat the game with the fatal fury team and i must say that i am pretty impressed with the ending. Only in KOF97 has so much effort been put into endings, well kof96 as well were pretty good. I'll have to see the other endings as well. It will be interesting to see if there is a special ending if you have Iori or Kyo or Chizuru in your team, kinda like in kof99.

So far I'm really enjoying getting beat around. I was pulling off DMs and LDMs with ease before switching to english arcade mode (from european console mode with japanese text), after that, it became hard to do.

I like Iori's LDM. Duolon provides my Hizoku-disciple fix, although his costume is all over the place, making the action kinda hard to follow. Good having Gato in the game. On difficulty 4, the Korean team (my 3rd opponents) kicked me around so hard I had to set the difficulty down to 3. I managed to fight Chizuru and Maki. DAMN. They've got moves coming from everywhere. I would be using Andy+Iori+Kyo, but Andy's not readily available. :lol:

Very fast-paced, and a good game. This feels like 2001, only on speed, and with tighter controls.

so how do you unlock Chizuru?

I have read the prev posts but they tell nothing...they don't work.

In console mode.........