King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

ok..first off...im having the best time playing this...but im haveing a small problem..im running it with the mame32 off of the newsgroups...but..why doe the game start with 4 credits and limit you to only 4 credits? i cant add more... i had the same problem in sVc: chaos running on kawaks...is there a fix for this?

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for the timestamps dont know about that but hey drifter just press tab and configure your controls through that way as to what u mean bout the game display have no idea

ps: the game works great but how do u change from console mode to arcade mode?

right click on King of Fighters 2003 (kof2003) then properties then the miscellaneous Tab select US MVS Version 2 or 1

ok..first off...im having the best time playing this...but im haveing a small problem..im running it with the mame32 off of the newsgroups...but..why doe the game start with 4 credits and limit you to only 4 credits? i cant add more... i had the same problem in sVc: chaos running on kawaks...is there a fix for this?

please read the post above this one.or second last post on page 8

Edited by james

271-m1d.bin -> 512 Kb is wrong. The file is x 4 -> i.e : Sound Driver(ROM)Ver 1.9 00/03/22 To SNK appears 4 times.

Correct 271-m1d is 128 Kb, just split the one of 512 in 4.

i have a 128 m1 rom

but why would the m rom be 512k if it really should be 128k ?

Edited by james

as for the timestamps dont know about that but hey drifter just press tab and configure your controls through that way as to what u mean bout the game display have no idea

i'm running it on NRX.

how did you get it working in NRX ?

Man, what's up with kof2003? I realized that if I change the language from JAPANESE to ENGLISH, Mai breasts stop bouncing! That really sucks. Do they think western people don't deserve to see Mai's breasts coming and going? >_<

By the way, is there a Kawaks 1.47 loader or newer?

Also, where is that Kof2003 Plus that someone mentioned that's able to play with the bosses?

Edited by Ikari--a

Man o man I can't BELIEVE they got rid of Gato's 'Rai-Ga'!!!!

WTF was Playmore thinking!?!!?!?!! :D He doesn't even have his 'Hou-zan Sai Heki-Ga'!!! *dies*

Edited by nyuuka

i'm running it on NRX.

how did you get it working in NRX ?

i can only load the rom in NRX. it doesnt play.