King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News III

James

Thanks devil!

If this doesn't work, I'll just wait a day or two. The web will be crawling with mirrors by then and I've got 3 lab reports to write for next week. I don't want too many distractions...

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I leave a warning them of team EFMP: First of all you do not have nor idea of which they have done, first of everything they have leaked material prevailed, and they have robbed people whom money in a ROM invested that has been robbed or leaked. The EFMP has made a decision and is jamas I repeat jamas to put nor a ROM but it publishes all new roms you would seran very controlled and they absolutely did not go to anybody. Agradeceis to the clowns whom they like to filter things. I go to speak with semi and Razoola so that there is a punishment that makes think you just a little bit about respecting to demas and not to be thieves. Teniamos we but roms, new dumpeos and dumpeos nondone of snk, everything it is annulled, you enjoy you a robbed ROM. I hope that snk carge and is fulfilled the threat. The EFMP takes leave for always

i just ran this off with babelfish..its kinda hard to make out some words but you can tell they are mad

well i pretty much got it on http://www.-Jorge Galvan's Site-.com/. its for MAME. the link is for bittorrent so u need to get that on. but for some reason the site is down by saying GAME OVER. i ono if its down for good, or is it updating. its usually down for updating so i posted this up, jus in case u kno. the game works fine, pretty awesome. enjoy!!